iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 385 reviews

4.8
Edited March 1, 2022

This app I realy like beacuse it has what other doesnt, it looks beautiful, and it has a cart button that follows you when you scroll- which i really like. Also they respond fast and help you fix the problem if there is any :)

Popularko
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.🙏😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌 Boost your AOV 🚀🤘

February 18, 2022

icart is a very good shopping cart plugin, it helped me realize a shopping cart with a very nice sidebar, looking forward to it becoming more powerful

Aurlar
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 12 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌

February 17, 2022

I have a bit issue about my theme and as soon as I contact customer support. Manoj helps me to fix it in minutes. App works great and functional!

Monetial
Time spent using app: 7 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌

February 16, 2022

I had difficulty setting up this app but Manoj came to the rescue to help set it up exactly how I wanted. I am impressed with the way I can offer a range of discounts and/or free gifts depending on the level of spending, allowing me to encourage upsell. The timer adds a sense or urgency which I am hoping will reduce the number of abandoned carts. I have yet to explore other aspects of this app including customer reviews and affiliates.

Linx Golf
Time spent using app: 8 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review of the app.🙏😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌 Boost your AOV 🚀🤘

February 11, 2022

Lots of customers are saying that when they apply codes they don't apply correctly or at all. (we know shopify codes are working) on our end but something in the icart app is finicky lol

Galaxy Fox Clothing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 9, 2022

It's a great app and have professional customer service to help with any issues,I like it a lot and will continue to use it

joinfreecollection
China
Time spent using app: 8 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😍 The support team is always available to help you with your queries.😊

Edited July 20, 2022

Une application facile à utiliser avec une équipe de support qui répond très rapidement ! Je recommande ! Le support est rapide et compétent

HYDRATIS
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

February 9, 2022

This app is amazing and did everything i needed. The dashboard is easy to use and navigate. 6/5 stars...! Bravo!

Giordano South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!😍 We are grateful for your words...🙏

Best wishes to you from iCart Team🤗

February 9, 2022

This app is really helpful and you can get support whenever you want. I like this app and it is useful.

TapArt
Time spent using app: 20 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!🤗 The support team is always there to help you with your queries. 😊

February 8, 2022

help desks work very good they assist you very fast app needs some improvement but it is also satisfactory

La Bella
Turkey
Time spent using app: 6 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!✌ Best wishes to you from iCart Team🤗