iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Halwa Craft

The app is very, very good for upselling, and is great with customization. I tried to disable discounts while still using the Progress Bar because I wanted to use my existing discount setup in Shopify, but it wasn't possible - they should work on giving the option to deactivate their own discounting system. The customer care has been extremely helpful on multiple occassions for other customizations that required some specific coding. CAN'T RECOMMEND ENOUGH!

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Will try to implement the required functionality in our future updates of the app.

TurbansStuff

This is one of the best app ever for In Cart Up-selling/Cross-selling.
We tested most of the apps and this is definitely the best. This app alone generated multiple sales in the first 7 days of the 30 days free trial (Sale till date by this app $4,111.74). Their customer support is amazing! (Thank you Manoj & Ankur). They are even considering some upgrade and additional features we have suggested. Best features we like about this iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app and we couldn't find in other apps are: 1. Great reporting and Analysis for each upsell widget
2. Differentiate between store sale and the app sale
3. App plan price is based on performance and store sales commission, since any store could afford, For example: $69 when the app upsell reaches a total of $10,000 revenue.
4. You can add different widgets with a specific product/specific collection/shopify AI recommendation
5. The only app that apply multi-discount codes in the cart + free shipping if needed (The best feature)
6. Different % of discount codes based on specific product price or even apply to a whole collection with different vales for each offer/widget
7. Amazing progress bar to increase the AOV based on total order value unlocking more discounts + free shipping when the customer buys more products. (Also, one of the unique feature)
8. Another amazing feature in each widget that shows the store price for the product + the discounted % price at the same time, even after the product is added to cart from the widget.
9. Customer surveys and birthdate data collection with incentivization are built in and included in this same app. (We're still testing these features), We'll update about this feature after testing.
10. Sold Out items will not show in the widgets, which is another intelligent feature.
11. Every little detail can be customized including widget colors, titles, timer, backgrounds, text color & size, discounts and much more... Features to be considered and updated from the App developer: 1. Faster loading time for all the widgets (except the items in your cart widget loads very fast)
2. Detailed widget reporting & analytics If you want to see the app live in the cart drawer and see it running, check turbansstuff.com

April 2, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

ellaz

Very good customer service, and app is great ,,, wish it was a bit faster but besides that love it !

NIPLUX 公式オンラインストア

I finally met and made a customized drawer cart. I searched and tried all of the apps that can arrange carts. No one satisfied me except this app. After installing the app, I should adjust it of course. but I lack coding knowledge, So I contacted the support team of iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. I am fully satisfied with what they've done for my store. They met my requirements as best as they could. Thanks! Manoj Prajapati. I really appreciated your help.

REVLY

Very easy to set up and great customer support. Chandi has been extremely helpful. Would like the app to be a bit more customizable, but it does have very useful functionalities

FoodEvolution - Mancare proaspat gatita la oala

These people are amazing, the customer service is top and is a very complex and useful app that grows our sales very much. I've tried a lot before but this is amazing. I recommend it 100%

Hobby Heaven

I have been using this app for half a month now and can definitely recommend it to anyone. I had one issue but customer service fixed it immediately.

Bella Vida

Great App, must-have, Excellent customer support, customized the features to my needs in no time, recommended!

New age car care

Very good and easy to use application. Have everything that i need for my shop. I would recommend this app to my friends. Also very responsive and fast support, all recommendations.

iamyellow

Amazingly fast support! They fixed my problem within 2 hours on saturday, thats awesome! The design looks good and everything is doing well. The app is the perfect soloution for upselling prints and so on