iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 20, 2021

Great app and amazing customer service too! A lot of functions and customizations which work well for increasing sales

MAN TAN
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

September 19, 2021

Awesome app, really functional and useful! Awesome support and a really helpful experience... would highly reccommend

Gym Packs
Time spent using app: 5 days

September 17, 2021

The best app to customize the cart. A lot of widgets and a customer service really avaiable to solve any issue.

Control Italia
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months

September 15, 2021

nice app and improve sales really, i am looking for such app to solve my much SKU problems, and i met it and it do a good jop, thank you guys

Nilight Led Light
Time spent using app: 5 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

September 1, 2021

great super tres bonne applications simple à utiliser que du positif...............................

FitCook
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied September 15, 2021

August 25, 2021

Clearly upgraded shopping cart system compared to the shopify standard shopping cart. There were a few problems with the customization for European shops, however, the support team (Ms. Chandni) was available very quickly to fix the problems.

3D Material-Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

August 23, 2021

Super application qui est très fonctionnel, le service client très réactif et professionnel. je recommande fortement

LABAIEBOX Lyon "Miraculine"
Time spent using app: 4 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Edited August 23, 2021

I need a Cart Drawer (Pop-Up Cart) which shows more details of items which customers want to order, not just simple information like the one I already have. So, I found this App. Not only it has what I wanted, but it offers more than I never thought before, such as Upsell, Product recommendation, discount deal with cart urgency, Order delivery date, and some more. Yes, you might find all of those features on product page, but check out page is the last page and last chance we can upsell our products to potential customer. The most amazing one is, the SUPPORT TEAM (Chandni). The have done Incredible Jobs. I have tons of questions about how to use it, and how to integrate the app into my current web store they solved my issues very fast, even they have done it for me. Great Jobs Chandni !! I am at second day of trial days, and I have decided to use this app for my web store without any doubt.

Spring Wish
Time spent using app: 8 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Wowoowowwwahh!! Thank you soooooo much for writing such a detailed feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!! BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

August 22, 2021

I use this app, and I need to talk to you ! Is the best app ever. The team support is very reactivity. They resolve my problem on 1 hour.
I am very happy to work with you and I think is the only apply for growth your business store !

LEAHKENA
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊 BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!

August 19, 2021

Great app! Easy to use and very effective app. Really attentive staff, I received all the help I needed.

parlabr
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!! BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻