iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Cart Upsell, Cross-sell, Bundle, Volume, Slide Cart, Cart Page

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

slide cart drawer and full cart page

EXCITING STUFF

Location Israel

Amazing app. This company is doing great work. Their apps are very professional.<3 Thank you very much

D E R A

The app is working as intended, I asked for additional custom help and the team delivered. So far I appreciate the service.

Unipopcorn Store

The app is very usefull and gives you chance to make another sale. Great customer support. Recommended!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Elithos - Bijoux pierre

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I tested this app during the 30 day trial. I am satisfied with it. It is possible to optimize each element of its drawer (color, size) the after sales service is responsive and attentive ready to help you in case of concern.

catelena

Location Serbia

I got a recommendation to use this app. Easy to set up, easy to add products. Hope it will bring good sales going...

Ô tour du pot

Location France

Très bonne app, le support est très réactif, ils m'ont aider vite... j'adore... Très pratique d'avoir le drawer cart sur la droite pour l'ergonomie...

IZ Destiny

Location Turkey

Excellent!! I have been searching app like this for 1 week then I find this app totally meet my request. I really like it it's very simple to adjust. Highly recommend.

Cosmetics Tenerife

Location Spain

A lot of features available, lots of possibilities to Upsell direct into the Cart, very friendly to use, Intuitive and customizable. The team is very responsible, patience and available to complete all the requests. Saludos!

OCDEuro

Location Australia

Support has been a great help every time I've had an issue. The app itself is fantastic. Does everything we want and more. Plus the pricing structure is really solid.

Plushy™ - La Felpa Coperta Indossabile

Location Italy

Perfect and they solved my trouble. Assistance made it easy and cart page is now better. Gonna see if it works better with sales!

November 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Stefano! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.