iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 19, 2021

good - increased sales. had some struggles with our pixel tracking but support solved it. I would recommend

SkoshAB
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review..🙌🏻😊 Keep growing!! Keep upselling!!!

Edited May 18, 2021

Well, after trying sometimes this app i found some issues or with facebook pixel, or with a minor thing and other, anyway everytime i test, orders with more aov appear, Now i came back because quit google advertise (so that way i dont care with cart drawers!) and as iam on 100% facebook the team managed to put add cart event working with iCart, so now its all ok to continue with iCart, ALSO they changed the price plan, and now is much more "friendly" lets upsell and increase AOV!! thanks!
ps: more things you can add, like shipping price in cart, and also a important one, integrate discounts directly when someone comes from a /discount/10off example!

Bijuz
Portugal
Time spent using app: 6 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for such a detailed review of the app!! We really appreciate you took time to write your feedback.🙏🙏🙏
It was nice to help you with your concerns.....🙌🏻😊
Keep Upselling and increase your AOV with iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell🔥🚀🚀🚀

Edited May 24, 2021

I dont have words to describe the amazing app is! The incredible developer attention and help is when I need their help.
I tested many apps, but Icart is the best! Dont lost your time guys! THIS IS THE APP!
Thanks so much Chandni and developers team for caring about me and my doubts! YOUR ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST.
THANKS!

ID | Te identifica
Time spent using app: 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 14, 2021

Hey Bro!! Thank you very much for the review...🙌🏻❤️ It's nice to help you with your concerns!!! Best wishes to you too... Keep growing and get more sales with iCart upsells😍🔥🔥🚀🔥🔥

May 14, 2021

At first, I was apprehensive about this app due to some of the really bad reviews, but it was the only one that offered me the features I needed, so I gave it a shot with it's 30 day free trial. I have to say I LOVE IT. The support team was quick and very knowledgeable in fixing any conflicts it may have with my theme as they recognize that cart drawer down time is a big nono. Ever since using it, my AOV has seen a significant increase too. Excited to drive my ROI up with this iCart in the long run. Thank you to the developers and support team!

Wink Formula
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 14, 2021

Wowwowowwww!!! Thank you very much for the feedback and for your kind words!! We really appreciate that you took time to write such a detailed review....😍😍😍 Keep upselling with iCart and boost your AOV up to the sky 🔥🚀

Support and our developers are always here to help you with your queries!!

May 13, 2021

Great app. Easy to use and really useful to customize the cart.
Customer service is really fast at replying and solved all my issues Great app. Easy to use and really useful to customize the cart.
Customer service is really fast at replying and solved all my issues

GVIEWIN
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 14, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the iCart app and support....... 🙌🙌 We are always available to help with your queries!!!🙏🏻 🙌🏻😊

Edited June 10, 2021

Chandi is the mos knowledgeable and helpful chat support! I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use of the panel. You can change colors and turn off features as you like. The online chat person was on the spot and offered great help. I would recommend for sure!!!

The Truth Bar
Time spent using app: 5 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with the iCart app and our support team....... 🙌🙌 Keep upselling and increase your revenue high!!!!!!!!!😊

May 12, 2021

really good upsell very good so far please try it you will love it really good upsell very good so far please try it you will love it really good upsell very good so far please try it you will love it really good upsell very good so far please try it you will love it really good upsell very good so far please try it you will love it really good upsell very good so far please try it you will love it

Coobie® Seamless Bras
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review!!!😍 🙌🙌🙌 Keep upselling... Keep upselling... Keep upselling...

May 11, 2021

Highly Recommended.Very easy to set up & customize.Super Customer service.Really fast at replying and solved all my issues.

FlorentFloral
Italy
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 11, 2021

Hey my friend Fahid!!!👋 Thank you very much your feedback! It's nice to help you with your issues😍🤗

May 11, 2021

Great app. Easy to use and really useful to customize the cart.
Customer service is really fast at replying and solved all my issues

GENNY.PI Gioielli
Italy
Time spent using app: 15 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 11, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!!!!!🙌 kEEP GROWING with ICART...🥰 Support team is always available to solve your queries quickly❤️ 😊 😊

May 11, 2021

Cool app. Very easy to set up and customize. I definitely recommend it to everyone looking for an efficient solution to increase AOV. Excellent customer service.

SOSkin
France
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 11, 2021

Woahh!!🔥 Thank you very much for the review! You'll get the functionality soon in our app to have free product in progress bar. Keep upselling.....🙌🙌🙌