iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

LED Station

Amazing App. Every store should have this app. This app will reduce the number of abandoned carts and boosts your buisness.

March 4, 2022

Hello Bhuvanesh!! Thank you so much for your review...😍😍😍

shoptitantech

The app got me some upsells right away, but then I thought I had an issue. The support was excellent on the Zoom and very helpful. I would recommend this app!

March 2, 2022

Hello Maria!! Thank you soooooo much for your review...🥰 Keep upselling with iCart and best wishes to you for your business.✌

AA DANCE COSTUMES

This is a great App that will allow you to upsell your products and at the same time integrate smoothly into your Shopify themes.
Great support from the team, specially from Manoj Prajapati! Great job!

Hey Eduardo!! Thank you so much for your review.😊😊😊

excelrevolution

Very effective assistance, they are also available to help you in the free version of the app!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your review.🙏😊
The support team is always available to help you with your queries...🤘

Popularko

This app I realy like beacuse it has what other doesnt, it looks beautiful, and it has a cart button that follows you when you scroll- which i really like. Also they respond fast and help you fix the problem if there is any :)

Thank you so much for your review.🙏😊

Aurlar

icart is a very good shopping cart plugin, it helped me realize a shopping cart with a very nice sidebar, looking forward to it becoming more powerful

February 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌

Monetial

I have a bit issue about my theme and as soon as I contact customer support. Manoj helps me to fix it in minutes. App works great and functional!

February 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.😊
Best wishes to you from iCart team.🙌

Linx Golf

I had difficulty setting up this app but Manoj came to the rescue to help set it up exactly how I wanted. I am impressed with the way I can offer a range of discounts and/or free gifts depending on the level of spending, allowing me to encourage upsell. The timer adds a sense or urgency which I am hoping will reduce the number of abandoned carts. I have yet to explore other aspects of this app including customer reviews and affiliates.

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review of the app.🙏😊

Domestify

If I could give this app zero stars I would! Run, don't walk away. I tested the app and decided it wasn't right for my store so I uninstalled it. There is code all over my site that was not removed, templates, cart pages, theme liquid code...you name it! PLUS this "uninstalled" app is firing my Facebook pixel EVERY DAY! Worse part, I contacted support to tell them about the issue. 2 days ago. We are going in circles, they are not any help. I am going to contact Shopify to intervene if they don't respond with a resolution today.

Galaxy Fox Clothing

Lots of customers are saying that when they apply codes they don't apply correctly or at all. (we know shopify codes are working) on our end but something in the icart app is finicky lol