iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Crosssell, Slide Cart & Cart Page

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

slide cart drawer and full cart page

Foot Forward Shoes

Location New Zealand

Very helpful & quick customer customer support. I had an increase of sales of a companion low cost product. It would pay to add app to a copy of your live theme first to understand how it works. It was too easy to add a global discount on all sales ( buy in next xx mins) by not knowing how it worked

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! 🥰

myteagardens

i am just getting started with this app setup. i had some questions and recieved support right away thru the live chat to answer my questions. was also given the option to set up a call to go over any further concerns. thank you

August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!😍😍

MAMA730

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good, and very professional to try to solve my problem, will provide another method for me to solve my difficulties

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!!

USmile

Time spent using app About 21 hours

good apps. highly recommended. easy to use and very user friendly. support is great and very responsive

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!!💙

Oliver Co. London

So far the app seems to be working well but I'm yet to test properly. Customer Service has been fantastic though and every issue has been addressed

HDC Happy Dog co

Time spent using app About 2 hours

very helpful and quick assistance service. very easy to customize. Thanks to Chandni for replying so fast.

Activate

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to set up an optimised cart, it works great and the support is great! Would recommend :)

Erin Lightfoot Studio

Time spent using app About 2 months

Had a few hiccups with the initial set up but the staff we quick to step in a remedy any issues I had straightaway. The app has been working good ever since. Recommend giving this app a go. :)

September 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback.... Best Wishes from iDentixweb!!🥳

LAMAV

Location Australia

We are using the app for a month and found amazing upselling techniques. I would advise you to work on making it more dynamic like using drag and drop functionality and the ability to shift sections accordingly as well.

June 8, 2021

Hey Khushboo!!!👋 Thanks for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏 We have the functionality in our app which you have suggested!! Please check your inbox we have sent you an email!!!

Keep upselling with iCart drawer🤫 and increase number of orders🤭🥳

Bizzy Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 months

Solid app. Manoj is usually very helpful and the app is flexible and helped us improve our AOV. Thanks

May 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback....🙌 KEEP GROWING with iCART...❤️

Previous 1