Judge.me Product Reviews

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
September 23, 2021

This app is very useful in getting the reviews from our customers and the sync works very well. Would like to see it sync even better as we do not always have the exact same variants in both of our shops and it will not allow for a direct sync for those products. Customer service is A+ though, fast, reliable, able to fix things on the fly.

Mountain
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 17, 2021

Easy to use, customer service is pretty quick, a few more basic questions answered on the FAQ page would be helpful.

literatureandpen.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 1, 2021

Great customer service and easy to use app. The app has a lot of in built features to customize the position and look of reviews. The support team has quick responses and is very helpful towards all the queries.

furrion-global
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 23, 2021

The response time with their support team is almost immediate. Very happy with JudgeMe's service. Would recommend!

Oh My Vibes
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited August 23, 2021

Our company has not been using this for long, but we can see some feedback review from costumers. We also gained some traffic. Hope for more good features. Thanks.

ZMNow.id
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 26 days
August 9, 2021

That's easy to use. Add a review and choose what to pin or hide. I'm glad they have online customer service. Mark gave me a quick response and a useful guide.

Unihtoy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited July 29, 2021

I think its the best free app for reviews on Shopify. Simple and clear to use, easy import of reviews also. Maybe a bit limited free plan ( reason of 4 stars rating) but far enough to test product. The big plus is the support, even with the free plan ! I had an issu with a clickable word not matching my main shop color. I asked some help and a super friendly guy call Joseph from the Peru team fixed my issu within 30s ! Not to mention I'm located in France and ask for help at 8:00 PM (GMT Paris ). They speak english, so communication is easy. Well, if you start a shop for testing, Go with Judge.me ;) Best everyone.

Hokazoo
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited July 22, 2021

A solid review app. Relatively easy to customise, customer service for further customisation was extremely prompt. Love that we can group similar products (colour variations of the same item) for reviews. Settings are a bit clunky and difficult to navigate the main menu to bar, then then sub top bar menu AND a side bar menu... sometimes really have to dig to find the setting I want. Once there, it's very easy to understand. Overall, happy with using judge.me

Emma Kate Co
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 16, 2021

Good, I like Omar. He helped me really well. Thanks........................................................

Airnest
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 25, 2021

Great customer support! But I find the email automation side of things a little bit limiting. I would suggest some upgrades on the templates so that we can have more responsive templates. Mailchimp intergration would also be great and would push this to a 5 star review.

FixIts