Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wild Spellcraft

I am trying to downgrade my membership as I can't afford it right now. I can't locate the option to downgrade or even cancel my membership.

October 2, 2022

Hi,

Your last payment will be refunded and our support has reached out to show you where our downgrade page is.

Our free plan is very generous so hope you will stay on Judge.me for a very long time. All the best with your business!

Cheito Cartillas Infantiles

Location Colombia

Muy buena aplicacion sin embargo la personalizacion de los widgets deberia tener mas configuraciones para la parte gratis

stanrule.myshopify.com

Location Philippines

Great app. Thumbs up!!
It's actually my very first time to use judge me review. But I guess I'm gonna love to use this more often.. Thank You for your free review imports. It's a big help for first time online entrepreneurs!!

Ofertcasa

Location Brazil

Bom aplicativo para minhas integrações e configurações.
Atende tudo o que buscava para minha loja. Obrigado.

Toutenplace

Location France

zak is awesome thanks for his advise we fixed our issue. The app is go to go even in free plan. The awesome plan is way better

A Love Letter To

I don't think customer privacy should be behind a paywall; ******14.99 / month to hide customer last names in reviews as of today.
***** Props to Fatima on CS who is holding it down tho.

其來牧場

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Can you help me to change to chinese version? we hope it can show chinese language..................

ALYDRA

Location Brazil

Estou usando o plano gratuito e até o momento estou fazendo teste. Espero que ele atenda as necessidades.

The Color Collars

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Simple installation and fast results! Helps products stand out and adds life to the product pages...

foxfolk™

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really really appreciate the customer service team. There's always someone there to help and they are awesome.