Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Hammock Universe Usa

Best review app we've found.
And they keep making it better!

Hamacunivers Com

Best review app, hands down.
Love the widgets, the Google Shopping product feed support, and the Q&A functionality.

Crankshooter 2

Just too easy to set up and get started! After leaving another review app that failed us on customer support, we chose Judge.me. Not only was it very easy to set up, the customer service for a couple small tweaks was awesome & fast. This review app also has much more functionality than the previous two review apps we have had over teh years. Well worth the $15 for full functionality!

CrankShooter.com

Vapersandpapers Com

So far I'm loving the app, the look and feel and it's highly customizable. The support team is great, Octavian was quick to help me get all the cool widgets where I wanted them and make them look the way I wanted them. There's so many features for a fraction of the cost compared to similar apps, can't wait to explore them all.

Trendydrops

Best App for reviews. I'm using the awesome plan. Everything is perfect. The customer service is amazing :). Highly recommended

Epiq Mx

Amaizing app and support, If they make it similar at Yotpo on full functionalities and maybe charge a little more the will take the review market.

Octavian Babus is a great supporter on the customization the app.

Thanks

UPDATE February 6 2019:

This is the best APP for Shopify, the customer service is the best, I really recommend you, and the price is very accesible !!

UPDATE June 3 2019: They still are amazing, great customer service, congrats

Test Cp

Loads fast; great features; great support.

Eflow Nutrition

Great review app. Same thing as Yotpo for a fraction of the cost!

Skyba Socks

Has been working great so far!

Shulin Sun Studio

It's working very well for us. Customer support was excellent too!