Judge.me Product Reviews

Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof & SEO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LUXGIOIELLI™

Location Italy

Veloce a caricare recensioni. personale molto disponibile. facile da utilizzare. veloci modifiche per le recensioni.

Naturalis Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I got this app to help me to build my business but I found it a bit tricky to use but the staff are extremely helpful and helped me to fix all the issues within a short space of time

Mumilk

Location Australia

the chat is great and super helpful. I wish more features were part of the free deal and we didnt have to update to the "awesome" deal.

Orellia™

Location Spain

Great app, fantastic support with instant responses which is very rare, and great price. Here is why I remove one star though, and went back to Loox 1) I don't like the judge me menu, it's not intuitive, and sometimes frustrating to have to contact support when you can't find a setting. 2) I don't like that you can't delete reviews. If I import reviews, and mess something up, I want to be able to delete these reviews permanently. I want my dashboard to be clean, and don't want these archived reviews to show or have to use any filters. There is no way to bulk delete reviews once added. 3) annoying cache issues. I want to see my changes instantly and not have to wait a few minutes for the change to take effect 4) There is no carousel feature like on Loox, where you can choose to show only photo reviews. There is no way to show only photo reviews with judge me other than having to use some css tricks, which I don't like. 5) the google integration with minimal explanation on how to do it, unlike Loox which is automated. But loox charges 34.99 a month for this feature so I get it, we can't have everything. Overall it's a great review app and I would have stayed if there was a feature to show a "only photo" review carousel, but for now im back to loox.

HydroFLOW Canada

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Great service with set up looking forward to new features on this app - cant wait to see how it works......Thanks Zakaria!

Emilia Hunt

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use, but do wish the 'awesome' version was a bit cheaper or some of the things were included in the free version.
Customers can use it very easily and you can upload your own ones too if they email you.

SiliBubs

Location Australia

Great online support, very fast response at 11pm. I was able to find many of my products with great reviews to add to my site

Hartier

works fine but UI is ugly, lack features, overcomplicating, competitors better, thankfully this app is free

Vending Pending

First review came in today so i had to do some quick learning. Chat support with Juan was outstanding!! had plenty of screenshots to help explain and great and simple answers.

distoffa

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

La versione free sembra fare quello che serve, mi sto trovando bene da circa un mese. L'assistenza molto rapida ha risolto un problema che si era verificato... speriamo continui cosi!