Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

StoneJeweled

I have been using this app for past 1 year and it is fantastic. It get's job done at very affordable rate and giving extra star for fantastic customer service. I reached out to support chat and they quickly responded and resolved issues in minutes. Very responsive and helpful customer service. I would recommend this app.

Wellue Health.

Good service.I like the judge me's customer service, the response is prompt. In addition to this, I can contact my customers immediately through judge me 's alert/

Rare Loot

Great support from Quynh. Their support team had me up in running in almost a matter of seconds! Thanks!

UNAVI USA, Inc.

Very excellent app! Recommend it strongly!
A useful app for managing a Shopify website or shopping mall.

FAMILY BY HEART

It is a great app. The support was super quick and it was easy to install. I can highly recommend it so far. Thank you for helping me so fast!

StarCityCo

Loving this app so far! Have been trying to figure out how to get reviews into my shop and here we are! Thanks :)

GoPinPro

AWESOME!! Accidentally removed the app. but all our reviews were still there!! LOVE it! You can't go wrong here!

Divine Connections & Company.

5 star service with online messaging support to help me enable widgets! App is smooth for importing AliExpress reviews. Gives your website more credibility.

Moxyto

This is the best Review App I've ever use. Great design, a lot of features, awesome customer support! Good job!

BARA Sportswear

Best review app out there. Highly recommended. Customer service is also one of the best in the industry!