Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

Two Wheels to wrap

Great free app. Support is 10/10. Nice looking widgets and automated emails. Can only recommend to every new store owner with small budget.

Lastnology

I love this app works great, sometimes cannot import from some products in AliExpress. But its free version is equal to 29$ cost other apps

Deconovo US

perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.perfect greater.

Freewrite Store

One of the best Shopify apps. Incredibly well priced and very feature-full. A no-brainer! There are so many settings but the UI is well designed and very clear. The developers deserve an award!

POCKT

This is the most effective app I have ever purchase! Customer service is amazing. The app works almost perfect!

coiloverdepot.com

We have collected thousands of reviews with Judge.me. They have been a great app and their customer service is second to none. They are always responsive, always willing and ready to help fix or edit things even beyond what they are responsible for. They have set us up with features and helped us get them working. We have stars on our ads , our product ads, and now they are setting up a review site that rivals the big guys who charge way way way to much. These guys are the real deal when it comes to reviews, and showing customers you are a trustworthy and real online store.

Le Snatch Français

Greateast review application wth greateast support. I had some trouble and they helped me resolve it so quickly. I recommend !

Bergstop

Easy to set up and use, with automated email to solicit feedback from customers and option to reply in public or private, we are very happy with this app. We also integrated a review carousel on our shop pages. Highly recommended.

Royal Flush Vape

By far the best reviews app for Shopify along with outstanding support make this app a must! These guys really know what they are doing!

ParaShute

i have tried them all!!1 this is the best one you can have!! with the nicest and best support ever!! thank you so much!!