Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

IEKO MASSAGE GUN

the best app live chat support is the bestguys! i really I appreciate it their help don't chose any other apps
this is the best

Thela Gaadi

Amazing Support & App. This is a must app for everystore on shopify. Support is Amazing & so this is app. This app has everything related to customer feedback.

gymchicclothing

Excellent customer service!! would recommend this app - worst case you don't like it the support team will assist with any issues including uninstalling.

Erin Plewes Creative Art

I needed help with a few issues when I was changing over from another review app and Judge.me has been fabulous. They are incredibly quick with getting back and going above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly. I chose them because they were the most cost efficient app with high reviews that allowed customers to leave reviews with their photos. Definitely worth every penny!

My Hair's a Lifestyle LLC

Super fast widget install! I also like the fact that the reviews match with your website theme colors. Thank you for your help!

Games We Played

This app has been so easy to use and the free version offers everything you need to start out. Looking forward to more reviews and possible upgrades in the future!

Eyam Accessories, LLC

This app is exactly what I needed for my store I just uninstalled another app because the colors didn't match, I couldn't get the review stars to show at the top for the user and I couldn't edit the reviews. All of that and more is available here. Great job!

Too Strong Coffee

Not only is the product robust but they customer service is sooooo responsive. Great team. I would recommend you give them a shot.

LP Archery Products, LLC

The features for the FREE app version are quite good. Initially I had some challenges getting the FREE version of the app to do what I wanted to do, but after a little playing around and contacting Judge.me support (which was very quick) I was able to do everything I wanted to do. As soon as we can, we plan to upgrade to there AWESOME Plan which will offer even more features I look forward to having.

Wuuden

Very good app with effective customer support i have some problem but the support have solved that issue in seconds