Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
February 13, 2022

Very easy to use and set up. getting started with the flow templates was very easy and works well. Great tool to help increase sales

stryvesupplements
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 12, 2022

One of the best apps out there to help shopifiers grow their sales. Thank you! I use it mainly for abandoned carts and sms reminders.

Bear Tees
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2022

Best app i have come across to boost revenue and recovering abandoned carts using email marketing.!!

THE COASTAL HABITAT
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 10, 2022

I've been using Klaviyo for almost 2 years since I found out it integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. It's been great. The online help pages are actually helpful, and my emails have never looked better. I recommend it to every entrepreneur I meet!

American Happy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 8, 2022

Best email software to integrate with Shopify - Hands down. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to start email marketing to use Klayvio.

Lane Walker Books
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 5, 2022

I am a beginner user but the interface is easy enough for me to understand and they have help resource pages with instructions. I like how it is easy to set up emails with drag and drop components. It's also nice that it syncs into my product listing so I can pull from there to put products into emails.

Teedup Vegan
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 3, 2022

So easy to use for a beginner like me who isn't very tech savy! I already love it and can't wait to see some amazing results!

Next Level Skin Pty Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 29, 2022

Really great app, much better than Mailchimp... But the main issue is that it's SO expensive! Maybe I'm just old but it feels like email apps should be cheaper for what you get. However, happy with Klaviyo as this is just the way the market is.

bastille_breads
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 27, 2022

I've had this app about 1 week and I love it. I was using another mailing system for 3 years and it was difficult to use. After I spent a few hours learning Klaviyo, I am really happy with the results of my email campaigns and flows. I think this is the motherboard of all mailer apps. There's so much to learn, but if you spend the time to learn it, you should be ready to go. I can't believe I spent 3 years with a different mailing system! My old one was so hard to set up segments, lists and flows, but Klaviyo makes it super easy and customizable. Email marketing is such an important part of how we make money, so I was ready to invest in something more worthwhile. Give it a try! I tinkered with it for a week before I used the paid version.

Lioness Beauty Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 25, 2022

Es la mejor aplicacion para email marketing que he encontrado para shopify. Los flows y automatizaciones son faciles de usar y ahorran mucho tiempo.

Biune.