Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Clouds

Location Netherlands

I don't write a review that fast. In the last two years I've tried different ESP's.. and boy.. I wish I knew Klaviyo sooner. It would have safed me a lot of money and the experience/data you see it 10x when you compare it to other ESP's like Sendcloud, activecampaign, mailblue etc. Klaviyo is my go to, forever. The fact that they offer free 300 people is already amazing, because with these 300 people I could already pay for the subscription. So if you're in doubt, stop it. I've tried a lot and this is just the best. Haven't got the chance to speak to the support so I can't give advice on that. But the fact that I don't know is already a good sign ;)

Springline Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Across my career, I’ve used so many tools for email. None of them compare to Klaviyo. Right out of the gate, Klaviyo helped us stream down the number of tools we were using for various different purposes, it ultimately helped save us money, as a small brand, this was awesome. There’s so many features to learn about and use, from email capture to segmentation, emails and automations, etc. Is there a learning curve, definitely, but once you’re in it and you go through the help and strategy docs it’s hard not to see email become a bigger revenue driver than other channels.

Meat Complete

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use Klaviyo to manage my customer connections and it's been easy to use, has simple suggestions for quality marketing, and free + paid options. Very satisfied so far.

Burgundy Fox

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Klaviyo is a GAME CHANGER. I switched from Mailchimp mostly because of the ease of install and incredibly value you can get from the turnkey integrations that help you leverage customer and prospective customer data from other apps like Octane AI and Okendo in particular. Converted and not once looked back.

Teddy Flynn's

Klaviyo is by far the best ESP you can use for ecommerce. It is incredibly intuitive, allows you to see all of your customers data, and has the most opportunity for segmentation that I've seen to date.

NEARLY NEW CASHMERE CO.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Klaviyo is the go-to solution for email and SMS marketing for Shopify stores. I love it so much. It has a reliable and seamless Shopify integration and has been an integral part of our growing online business. I couldn't do without it.

The Rotten Fruit Box

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I revised my review after Danielle reached out to me and went above and beyond in explaining what was more of a misunderstanding than anything else. As mentioned in the previous review, the product is excellent. I do however question if something can not be done about the pricing once we get into a very high number of subscribers (say at least 50k). I don´t think the pricing "scales" well....

December 15, 2021

Hey Custodio — so sorry you're experiencing this. I'm going to connect you with our Growth Success team specialized in helping accounts of your size find more value (and spend less!) with Klaviyo and I will escalate your support ticket as well. Please be on the lookout for more communication soon.

impactproducts.life

Simple to use, great content, and very efficient and convenient with my Shopify store! The only thing I wish they would add is an "undo" button while building templates. Other than that, it's great!

Esteem Affirmations

So far so good! Klaviyo has been super easy to learn and create flows. I love how much you can get done in just this one app! I just launched my first campaign and it was very painless!The only thing I wish is that we could get customer support on the free plan because I have questions on the paid plans with no one to ask them to. Overall, if you're new to marketing and creating flows, this is the app for you. Klaviyo lays it all out for your success.

Oya Luxe

I use this app for email marketing and email acquisition. It's great once you know how to use it. They only thing I had an issue with was actually learning how to use it and understanding the tools, which is a lot!! Nice to have a tutorial.