Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Spooky Cat Press

So disappointed with this popular app. I've had issues with Klaviyo for over 6 months. I'm on a paid account and always have to beg for any support. The app doesn't work with my theme Fashionopolism and I've had issues with integration, email triggers, and activity logging. It has also dramatically slowed down my website since I've re-integrated for the 4th time because of something not working. It takes days for support to get back and they usually send a copy and paste code with an article link to fix it yourself.

tjuub

And you are out in the desert ...alone. Their double opt in doesn't work since weeks. Customer support isn't helpful at all. No, even worse: they just denied this fault. Only after I paid a developer who confirmed the Klavyio system having an issue, they admitted there is a bug. Huh.
And then....nothing happens.
Customer support confirmed the bug as fixed. But - what a surprise - it is NOT. No further answers from customer 'support' . I worked on that issue now for several days and just let it go now. Horrible experience. Never again! And: that's a pity, because the features would be nice. Handling too. But if you are impossible to follow the legal requirements and lose leads 't get any help from customer support - its just crap.

Spikes and Seams

Although I very much enjoy the functionality of the app itself, someone on their team has repeatedly been harassing me with phone calls and emails. Within 15 hours of signing up someone from Klaviyo has called me 3 times and sent 2 emails. As a small business owner who is busy with work as is and dealing with Covid obstacles on top of that, I do not need to be bombarded with sales calls during the work day. This is the second time I have signed up to use Klaviyo and this behavior happened to me the first time as well. I highly suggest they tone down their aggressive and unappealing sales techniques UPDATE: MAY 21, 2021. Even after repeatedly declining their services they call me multiple times a day and it is the point of harassment. I loathe this company and do not suggest even signing up because they will bother you non stop with their sales tactics.

Ivka Tvárová jóga

I spent hours creating campaigns and when I needed to have it sent for at a very specific time- it did not let me and said there is a bug they are fixing at the moment. Super frustrating

The Abingdon Co.

Unlike Shopify that has great Customer Service as you begin to get used to their system, Klaviyo is not exactly helpful in getting you on the right track when you start out. I'm a month into trying to set up the platform, and I was told if I wasn't on a paid plan, I could get no assistance. Ok, I understand that, but 1 phone call to "sell" me the platform, and then I'm on my own to figure out if it will work for me was frustrating to say the least. ... and when you do start to pay, you only get Chat or Email support. No phone calls. No help teaching you (unless you like reading dozens of articles and watching dozens of video tutorials). I, for one, am overwhelmed by all of the articles, the videos, the youtube vids explaining what worked for them, the forums, the emails back and forth. Sometimes you just want to get on the phone and hash it out in an hour. Unfortunately, you will not get anything close to that kind of assistance with Klaviyo. I just hope the platform does what I was sold on it doing. So far, not impressed.

Home SH Store

Almost imposible to make it work. I installed it and emails were not sent. Followed the installation process but it did not work. A complete waste of time. Klaviyo has to understand we as dropshippers have no time to code. Make it easy to install please.

Le Stylistic

So many apps on shopify think it's normal to be paid a lot for a poor service and Klavyio is definitely one of them.

INSML

I have to review the purchased product, no one has reviewed it within a few days. I can't use it at all, and there will be no refund.

OnTheList HK

It's crap. We chose Klaviyo because it can create coupons and activate upon sending the email, 22% of the times it didn't work (we have 3 shopify-linked Klaviyo account, all experienced the same). Contacted support, and the problem was never solved, they just say "it's hard to say why it didn't work..." ????? Seriously?
The upside is, the onboarding manager and account manager was very helpful and nice.

kindtouchlovers

I can't use this app because I can't send any emails. I created 4 flows and run them live, but I didn't receive any emails on 3 different email addresses with 3 different devices. I can't run my store now too, because my clients won't receive any coupons that I promise to send them by email. There is no support too, it's been 35 hours since I emailed them, and they didn't answer yet. Very disappointed with this, I thought this app will be much more helpful