Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

kindtouchlovers

I can't use this app because I can't send any emails. I created 4 flows and run them live, but I didn't receive any emails on 3 different email addresses with 3 different devices. I can't run my store now too, because my clients won't receive any coupons that I promise to send them by email. There is no support too, it's been 35 hours since I emailed them, and they didn't answer yet. Very disappointed with this, I thought this app will be much more helpful

Loyal & Lush

The platform isn't intuitive and the customer service is mediocre at best. The final straw was when one of my flows stopped sending emails for no reason. Klaviyo customer service had no idea why and had to escalate. Also you have to pay extra for no double opt-in, which is ridiculous.

Galaxybuzz

Leider antwortet der Support nicht auf meine Emails.
Kein Zugang mehr zu meinem Klaviyo-Dashboard möglich (nur noch über die Shopify App am Handy, was aber keine Lösung ist)
Über einen Browser werde ich bei dem Login-Versuch nach einem Bestätigungscode gefragt, welcher per Email versendet werden sollte (Ich erhalte aber keinen Code per Email). Emails mehrmals überprüft.
Etliche Emails wurden bisher ignoriert und keinerlei Reaktion seitens Klaviyo. Echt Schade.

December 22, 2020

Hi Galaxybuzz! We're sorry to hear about your login trouble. We've looked into the issue, and it appears that your email domain isn't connected to an accessible IP. This is why you haven't been able to receive our emails, including our verification codes and responses from our Support team. We'd recommend working with your email domain provider to resolve this issue so we can send emails to your address again.

Marvels from the World

Terrible experience with support. Raised one ticket with no response. Raised another which took nearly 24 hours for a response on an urgent item when they promise 2 hours. So went to live chat which was a waste of time - rude and seriously unhelpful. The platform is also half built and buggy. Features clearly listed in the documentation don't exist on our paid plan for some reason. UI/UX is terrible and it's hard to get to the basic analytics you need.

Katabasis

Don't bother, just tried to send out the email announcing the launch of my website to my VIP client list (a huge 10 people) and my account was disabled until they review it which takes one business day. Well its Sat. so now I either have to push back my entire social media campaign or my VIP clients are going to find out after the general public. Great work guys, maybe you could have verified my account in the 6 months I have had the app installed and not the moment I send out a campaign.

Terbos Jewellery

Our account has been suddenly disabled and the explanation is a joke. With out account disabled we cannot access the live chat, there is no number to call and this has been a huge disappointment

Woonliving

We used klaiviyo with a lot of op fun! Got great results but a staff member made another account which made our system really slow and we needed that one removed. But now we can't enter the platform aren't getting any support and no help. We want this fixed but getting support sucks! greeting team Woonliving

webpet.de

An sich richtig geniale App, aber sie ist dauerhaft am ruckeln und lädt ewig nicht, oder man sieht einen weißen Bildschirm... Damit kann man nichts anfangen. Bitte beheben, dann 5 Sterne!

Pelican House

Wasted hours of my day setting up my account and lists, only to find that there is no way to really remove subscribers or view/filter your subscribers (only the most recent 50?? WHY?). I had over a thousand "subscribers" from my website opt in form that were spam and I wanted to delete them but couldn't. You can only delete one person at a time, and only by searching their email address. I guess that's to be expected for a service where you pay per subscriber. Infuriatingly non-intuitive and cluttered interface. Find another service.

October 26, 2020

Hey Pelican House Team! Sorry to hear you were having trouble deleting contacts! We have a public guide here in our help center that will explain how to do this https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005073867-How-to-Bulk-Delete-or-Suppress-Contacts-in-Klaviyo Our team has also reached out to help with any other questions you might have

SugarAndVapor

BE CAREFUL TO UPGRADE YOUR PLAN! The plan cannot be canceled because you have to submit a form for cancellation. Then no one will reply to you. Their customer service is zero and totally waste your money. I've paid $700 a month and a lot of time to setting up. The result is frustrating. So I submit the cancellation one week before the new billing cycle. Guess what, NO RESPONSES UNTIL NOW. So I have to pay for next month!! AWFUL APP I'VE EVER SEEN

October 21, 2020

Hi SugarAndVapor, We're sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience! It is not our practice to charge if you've cancelled and aren't using the product, our support team has reached out to understand more about what went wrong.