langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aerosol Tv

Location Germany

Getting support on a Sunday afternoon in about 5 minutes is outstanding and coming from Magento to Shopify its almost unreal! Great app!

Peoples Avenue

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm really impressed by this app!! I used it a while back on another Shopify store and back than it was already good but now it's even better.

Always great & quick support from Johannes.

Thanks!

Nordic Honey

Location Estonia

Great app and support is just awesome. It is unreal how fast Johannes answers and everything gets fixed in a matter of minutes.

Milano Super Moda

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

A very good application in itself and what everybody else is saying I shall repeat: the support is awesome!

Sagalaga Design

Location Finland

This is great app! Helpful and fast support!!

Smink Badkamerproducten

Time spent using app About 6 years

I purchased this app because of the great reviews I read about how easy it is to use and how great the support is. My experience is consistent with those reviews. When I countered a problem (that I created) Johannes helped me sort it out immediately. It was a very small thing but without his support it would have delayed the publishing of my web shop. I strongly recommend this app and person that stands behind it. Five stars!

Cher4life

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Johannes is so helpful, apps working great!

Budweiser Red Lights

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Absolutely fantastic support! First time working with Langify - well thought out app that covers a broad base of translation use-cases, and is designed in such a way that is easily extensible. We had some non-trivial development requirements that lead us to reach out to Langify for support, and on every occasion we received a fast, clear and effective solution to our needs.

Tox Leather

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for language options and customer service really fast and helpful ! Absolutely 5 star *****

Darksensual

Time spent using app Over 7 years

5 star support! Great app that works.
It does exactly what you want and expect from it.
One of our most valuable apps.
Thanks for your hard work Johannes!