LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Trollinsmarket

Amazing Customer Service from the (Jennifer Goodman) Leaddyno team, and the interface is quite easy to navigate

Oojra

Jennifer is the best! She's always there when I need something from LeadDyno. Thank you, Jennifer! Keep up the good work. :)

4stars for Jennifer. For the app itself, hmmm, so far it deserves 3 stars.

Couture Fx

This app is everything! Does what i says it will. Best customer service experience with Jennifer Goodman. Huge help! Thanks

CoutureFX.com

Wolfgang Mock

The support is very available and I appreciate that so much! Chat is what I'm using for that support, and thumbs-up!!! I like that if you have problems with setup, you can contact support for engineering support. Excellent.

Saltgyspy

Only 4 stars at the moment as still setting up and onboarding affiliates but Adam has been fantastic with helping me understand everything and get set up correctly. Thanks guys!

Phytodabs

i Like this program a lot. It should be very helpful with my hemp company. We make non psychoactive extracts from cannabis and have been having trouble spreading the word because the FDA won't allow us to say much about cannabidiol. We are looking forward to showing the world our cbd crystals and terpenes with this great app!

Year 12 Formalwear

Customer support very helpful.

Health Naturals

Jennifer was very helpful and quick to respond

Vapel1fe

Ok got them installed. Forget all other competition for affiliates. Absolutely. Only have 2 issues, the amount of unique visitors is low for what your paying. Should definetly get more. I could see having a cap on the affiliates a month but views? Ehh Ill take the good with the bad on that one, chalk it up.

Next issue is kind of big, and confusing! I cant get it set up where when they refer someone then they get 1% of the person that they refer (another affiliate) sales. Other than that, the interface is beautiful. Their support is quick to respond. Just please fix those issues.

Added note: Please add other social media, tumblr

Promix

Really appreciate Adam's direct help!