LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Skytoddlers

The App generated any sale !! that's all

Yogacutethings

It's been hours since I installed this, and don't even know where to begin. Sent several support tickets, nothing, no answer whatsoever.
What I need is pretty basic: the first steps to setup this up, I don't want to waste time with something that I still don't know if it is going to work for me or anybody else. Why is this, this complicated?

Pas Pour Toi

I was waiting for a response from someone on customer support for a week. I could not use the App this whole time. The only response I got was "what is your website address?" And that info was in the subject line of the email... but even after writing the address again, they did not respond. A week for that? I can't imagine how long it will take to get an answer to bigger issues

Pleasure Toys World

I did not make this program. customer service is very poor. And nobody but jennifer Goodman is helping. A very complicated application. Also, I had a traffic problem after installing this program. the customer does not come.

Sterling Luck

I've not used the app much because I didn't have any active affiliates, but I didn't really have much trouble with it. So the app is fine, but the people managing it are not. Be very careful when you go for the trial. You will not be able to find out what your remaining trial period is without having to email them, so it's extremely easy to leave it too long and incur a charge. I spoke to support, and apparently you cannot cancel your account on your own too without emailing them. This is ridiculous and not to mention, extremely unethical.

Even so, I've managed to cancel my account from the dashboard, before my trial period ended. So let's see if it works.

Needless to say I have also reported them to shopify.

PS: It doesn't make any sense for me to pay extra just because I managed to get more traffic on my own. Their monthly plans are based on the website's traffic, and the prices are ridiculous.

La Solderie

so far my integration is really poor its doesnt track the leads and sales from the affiate. athough shopify can tell it comes from the affiliate campaigns.

poor customer service, limited hour of working and answering in delay and dont answer question try to schedule a call in delay. dont have time for such high management it should be more effective moving on to testing another integration

Dopeboo

The pricing policy is based off of website traffic regardless of affiliate traffic or transactions. It's foolish.

Mymakeupbrushset

Poor customer service and confusing tool. Please refer to the chatlog for more information.

Be Well Company

Seemed to work well at first, but have had consistent issues with it. Not applying commissions, not linking properly etc. My affiliates have been missing out on what they have earned. We keep having to manually go in an audit our orders which is incredibly time-consuming, not to mention it doesn't help to identify if the customer used the affiliate link, so no way of knowing and giving the credit. Will be looking for another program asap.

Isolator Fitness

The customer support truly sucks at lead dyno, there plugin to shopify slows down the site significantly, google speed test and webpagetes.org. We are a decent size company and have a lot of traffic and need to be optimized. We decide as per there recommendations we would have to hard code the scripts on the site to help with the speed. So we did that , no help from them , they pass the buck back to us. And now we have affiliates who are using coupon codes and they codes are being applied in shopify, but lead dyno is not recording the transactions for the affiliates, and now they want me to take screen shots , of WHAT? its their soft ware. Also customer support is the absolute worst, takes weeks to get back to you and you have to complain on live chat to even get a response in a day or 2. I really wanted this to work but again let down by false advertising.