LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

Health Naturals

Jennifer was very helpful and quick to respond

Vapel1fe

Ok got them installed. Forget all other competition for affiliates. Absolutely. Only have 2 issues, the amount of unique visitors is low for what your paying. Should definetly get more. I could see having a cap on the affiliates a month but views? Ehh Ill take the good with the bad on that one, chalk it up.

Next issue is kind of big, and confusing! I cant get it set up where when they refer someone then they get 1% of the person that they refer (another affiliate) sales. Other than that, the interface is beautiful. Their support is quick to respond. Just please fix those issues.

Added note: Please add other social media, tumblr

Promix

Really appreciate Adam's direct help!

Pretty Athletic 2

Great, easy to use, and online support /assistance seems to be available whenever needed!

Shopnsave My

instantly response. good support. great job!

Sanestore

Excellent customer support and a solid product! You can tell the team really cares about their product and their customer's success. On numerous occasions, they've gone out of their way to help us be successful with LeadDyno and I'm really excited to continue to grow our affiliate marketing program with their help. I'd definitely recommend the app for anyone looking to start up and affiliate program.

Nutrition101 Ca

The software is great and easy to use. Their customer service is very flexible and they are helping me a lot to adjust the software for my personnal needs. I tested a lot of affiliate software (Jrox, Refersion, Ambassador) and Leaddyno is the best. I recommend it!

Bead & Reel

Excellent customer service! They quickly answered my many questions along the way and even extended my free trial when I didn't have time to actually test it out in the initial 14 day period.

nügg Beauty

Great service and easy to set up!

UNature合粹嚴選

Easy to use, highly customizable. And the support team is SUPER supportive.
The only one thing I hope is to be more internationalized.
The currencies supported by this system are quite limited, so I am forced to use USD as my currency.

Maybe a easier way to to let users to input their own currency, if users choose manual way to pay compensation?

Anyway, good team, great app.