LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

pouloune shop

Great customer support. I had a problem finding my affiliate website link they help me in a minute.

December 4, 2019

Baseball King

The app is great! Works well and their customer support team is there if you need help. Affiliate marketing is a key piece of our business so I'm grateful for Lead Dyno!

November 21, 2019

Quick Stun

This app is wonderfully documented and easy to set up. But whenever I have a question or want to be sure how things work, customer service chat helps every time. Especially Jennifer, thank you!!

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We have passed on your feedback to Jenn!

Elements Meals

Couldn't install on shopify, but Jennifer Goodman in customer service knew her stuff and got me handled. Great work!

October 24, 2019

Lasfit Auto Lighting

Support is very helpful. And the app function is enough for our affiliate program and very easy to use. High recommend~

October 9, 2019

Slimtum Prometheus

Customer service was the best I've seen. Tech was very fast, responsive and knowledgable. Able to assimilate my explanation into her reply as well. Cannot fault the service.

October 9, 2019

beFragrant

We're new to this app, we've received tremendous support from Jennifer, for our questions. Thank you

September 30, 2019

Rawnice

This Lead dyno app made it soo simple to track and manage sales and payouts for our collaborations and affiliates. We have used it for quite some time now and have had great success with it.

And the support team is fantastic as well! Adam and the team are the best!

September 22, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it!!!

trèStiQue

This App has been super easy to use so far. It let's me easily track influencers and affiliates I work with and see not only how many people are engaging but also purchasing over a long period of time which is great for internal reporting. Also, their customer service was super helpful and very quick to respond and help me troubleshoot something. I recommend!

September 17, 2019

puntexpedition

Great potential. The customer service is on point. I literally got help, and my issue resolved in 5 minutes.

September 15, 2019