Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EvolutionNumber13

I really love the features of the Loox app! It instantly adds credibility to your site and as a customer myself, I always look at reviews when making my purchasing decisions! Thank you!

TARASTORE

Great Apps and very interesting in order to boost your Shopify and have trust of your customers
Get it for free 14 days and then decide but I ma sur that you will love this apps :) Thank you

Fun Life Store

Loox is Great In That It Provides Customer Reviews That Are CRUCIAL For Conversions because almost everybody looks at reviews before purchasing!

57 Peaks

Easy to set up and use. Runs on autopilot. I like how it shows the photo reviews first creating far greater impact.

Gadget SuperStars

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd

Veinuz

Loox is perfect for me because it's easy to use and all the tutoriels are very well explained (am not a tech-saavy person at all but I managed to install and use it without problem) - In addition support was very responsive - I recommend 100% !

destrend

i used this app to get pictures reviews on my site and now it has increased my conversions and made my customers feel safe and they easily come back. wonderful.... i wish i had how to rate you 6 stars

Cute Modern Cat

Nice App++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Artify Your World

This app is great for my needs. I was little confused by some of the features at first, but the support response was very fast and efficient. Yishai stayed with me in rapid email exchanges until I understood everything I needed. Now everything looks great in the store and the app is functioning perfectly. I've looked into other review apps, but this one has the best options for when I expand my needs. Thanks!

Vitrine MAX

really good jax jxnisbxbxijsbxjibaoscnoasncoknoabicbaisbcjiabcjiasbcisbchibcahibicbsjicbjiscbaibschibascihba