Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

iWatchDepot

super awesome but i havent realy use but required to give feedback already, i hope it will be already for me store.

ADASTRA

Best app to collect reviews. 100.000% recommended. Looks nice and it's so much easy collect reviews now. Is very complete and i would like that be a little bit cheaper, so much expensive. or that the loox mark would be optional for other plans too.

MartiShop Health

Its been great so far! Ive been using it for a few weeks now and I'm very satisfied so far. Thanks to Loox Ive got reviews under my products

Gigatrendy.com

best app to organize your reviews. I've seen it on youtube how easy this is. Good quality app. Convenient too.

WHEELZ Custom Carts & Accessories

Loox is my favorite product review app...and I have tried several. I love that it is authentic, create a Product Review page for my site, and the support is outstanding.

HUSTLEINTIME

this app has helped my store create value and a lot of sales...recommend this app to all Shopify stores out there.

Clever Picks

Best Review App! I totally love it! It provides what I need. Perfect for beginners! You should give this a try!

Case Wrld

This is definitely a must have for reviews! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reviews app!

Reekardo

good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app,

Crown Apparel Canada

aaweeesome app thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!