Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 21, 2019

App works well and is a boost to my store, reviews are key sales and this app really does help to get them. Seekyoursco.com

Eco Watches
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 15, 2020

Easy to set up, easy for customer to upload photos, automatic discounts control as a rewards to upload photos. Used for a year, very happy.

Rancho el 17 Steaks
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 21, 2019

I love this app, I use it since 10 month, it is so easy, ergonomic... I use it for all my shops, internationals...

Glamy Nails®
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2019

Very helpful and practical, easy to import reviews ... great application! highly recommended for old and new users

Glory's Jewelry
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 21, 2019

Such a great app! Made collecting reviews so easy! I do wish you could edit the way reviews are displayed a bit more but overall great!

Game Kings
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 21, 2019

I tied it out for 14 days and it was pretty good and simple. I am looking forward to use this more.

SnowTrend
Norway
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 21, 2019

Looks is by far the best review app I worked with for the past years. Simple - Stylish and very Professional

TrendyBox
South Africa
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 21, 2019

good! I really like all the new features, I used other apps, but I finally decided to pay for it, because it's well needed.

Cuttercraf
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 20, 2019

Very user friendly. Worth every penny! Now that I use it frequently I don't know what I would do without it...

Hands of Heaven
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 20, 2019

it gives you added credibility for your online business. i got more positive traffic since i installed this app.

Glossy Skin Experts