Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

thinkbigdiscounts

this is amazing and simple. Helps convert your reviews nice and simple. I have used this in the past and it has always worked.

The Gadgets Oven

great !! gives all the need I needed and more. used all features! just need to know to use it the right way. just love it. I got surprised by the feature it had.

2ubutterfly

good, just use it for a time, and it is surprising, so love it and I am so happy with this so I can have more reviews

Easier cooking - Cuisine plus facile

Très bonne application. Facile à utiliser et intuitive. Je recommande fortement l'installation de cette application

Passion Gears

im kind of liking it. its awesome app for all shopify stores. great job especially for us newbies. wow

Clock Wrist

great app
top wow amazing cool sensational outstanding omg lordy so great dazling sesational god danm

Fashionrok

wow nice APP i loved it i tried this one a 9 days ago jjfuidfkj,md fd b iffjm,dfbdidhlkjmn bhb fdfdfm dnf df

Sutara Soul

good!! love it !! This is the best app for reviews and to boom your Shopify world!! its very simple and my grandpa is loving it!

Fashion Bodega

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

Sheeq Designs

The Loox Review App is great. I will start using it on all my sites. Thank you so much for the app and customer service!