Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Sages Golden Purity

easy to use and I love it. Must have

Noc Noc Wooden Toys

We have just signed up for this app and so whilst we haven't yet experienced the full power of the loyalty program, we can comment on the amazing team at LoyaltyLion. The team have bent over backwards to help us and we couldn't be happier!

Milk Tooth

Very easy to set up and use, pretty much takes care of itself once set up. The people behind it are very approachable too and have always replied quickly to me when I've had a query (thank you!)

Briobebe

so easy to install and the must for any ecomerce.
If you want a chance as a start up you have to give rewards and referral.
Rewards will get you loyalty from your customers and referrals.
Thanks for this so accessible interface.
With Shopify, everything is made easy!

Simplicite 2

We're very happy that we've combined the Shopify Review app with Loyalty Lion so as to award points for reviews. It's easy for us to publish the fantastic reviews we get and customers love getting extra points for sharing their experience. Happy people all round :)

Cafe Liegeois Us

Loyalty Lion Rewards and Referrals solved our refferal issues since it is a totally customizable solution. You can configure Loyalty program the way you need for your business. And quite important, Loyalty Lion allows you to send them your customer list and all time amount spent so the loyalty program can be retroactive.

Basically The Deal

So far this i s refreshingly simple and useful.

Green Leaf Massage Day Spa

Easy set-up, great presentation. Highly recommend.

Fanextras

I have just completed setting this up for my store www.FanExtras.com and the setup wizard was seamless, it took me step by step and included many screen shots in order for me to easily and quickly setup Loyalty Lion.

Pacifieronline

Great loyalty app, easy to use.