Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Juja Active

The app has been very easy to manage. The support team is very responsive. They've helped our Yoga retail store out quite a bit.

Rugged Material

Super easy to setup and we are seeing engagement immediately. I also really like that LL is so scale-able. We are really looking forward to making the Loyalty program on www.ruggedmaterial.com a big part of our plans.

Hourey

great app ,love it ! but the price is too high for the features that i wanted

Glam Seamless Hair

We used this app for about over a year, they have basic reward features with old technology and limited features. This is NOT the best reward program within the Shopify app store. Their tech is really lagging and its really old school and a bit basic. I also did not like support either, they try to tell you what to do. Not a good experience and I have switched to a much better program for our stores rewards that is more modern and has a better system.

April 9, 2019

"Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We hope your rewards programme is doing well!

We just wanted to check in as we have been focussing a lot on our product over the last few years and we've developed some awesome features that will engage your customers. If you're interested in knowing more, drop us an email on support@loyaltylion.com. "

Haggled Jewellery

Love it! Great support and quick to answer your questions! So easy to use~

Woof Toys And Treats

Great app to increase loyalty from your customers. Has serval options to create your own Loyalty program!!

J S Graphics

Very easy to install/use. The walk-through is flawless! I believe LoyaltyLion is going to boost my sales significantly! Who doesn't love to earn points?

Update: I have heard some great feedback from my customers. They really like that I can offer this to them. Thank you LL :)

Maximus Apparel

Extremely easy to setup and manage. The instructions were clear and straightforward. It has done a great job of bringing new traffic to our website. Highly recommend!

Wondercharms Com

Easy to use and to install! I love it and the customers too.

Clari Tea House

I must it admit it started off a little slow for us with the basic package, but once we upgraded to the starter plan and the emails started to go out thats when we started to see the turn around. Its a great program and their customers service is first class. Kerri Ford is the representative who helps us out and we can't say enough about her!