Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Bettys Consignment

LoyaltyLion is a nice clean and simple rewards program.
The set up was amazing, especially compared with SLoyalty which had taken me hours to figure out.
It’s also very affordable, I can’t recommend it more!

NCafe.co

LoyaltyLion is the most easy-to-use and customizable loyalty app in the market. I tried a lot of loyalty apps, and LoyaltyLion is the best one so far. Originally I chose S loyalty, but it doesn't support mobile yet and quite pricey.

LoyaltyLion's Introductory price $19.99/m is a great deal for Shopify users, so if anyone is searching around for a loyalty app, I highly recommend it. Their response to any question is very quick; you won't have any issue with communicating with the team.

Also I like the design of the app window and the tab at the bottom. Our users love it too!

ImagiDo!

This is exactly what I was looking for! I am getting alot of repeat customers and I wanted to reward them for coming back time and time again to keep them coming back! I have only been using it for a week so far and three of my customers have used the 'Refer a Friend' tool already. It's easy to use and I love that I was able to call my rewards a unique name that suited my shop!

UNature合粹嚴選

I love this app, better than the S loyalty system. One major reason is this app can be totally customized and internationalized. Also the whole design is more comprehensive.

A function missing in this app is the importing function. But their is very responsive, and they promise they are working on imputing function.

Miatui

I have been using Loyalty Lion, and we are loving how easy it is to install and use.

The team at Loyalty Lion are on hand to help with any questions.

Go on give it a go

OneWiseMac

These guys are constantly evolving this app for the better. It has an amazing new design and some great new features. The long term benefits of this app to store owners is huge!

Designer Dog Clothes UK | Stylish Small Dog Clothing from Chilli-Dogs

We love this app! Easy to set up. Easy to use. The design looks great and we can already see that our customers are earning rewards which means they will come back and spend with us. New features have already been added so this is a forward thinking app that will keep on improving to help us increase business. Every Shopify store should have this app!

PureChimp

Price: Best value for money app for all sized businesses looking to reward customers for making purchases/referring your business. Looked into various options.

Design: excellent nice and easy for customers & store owners to use.

Performance: So far we have seen a big increase in customers creating accounts. This clearly shows customers are looking to spend & receive rewards for their spending.

Support: Been great & helpful so far. Getting an email response within 1 day.

Roundeworld

Have been using it for almost 2 months and still using it. What i like about this app is the layout is very neat and it is user-friendly for both seller and consumers. Great features and there's always improvements. Besides that, the staff is always very helpful and open to feedback for new enhancement. Furthermore, they do have plans (without limiting the features) which cater for small businesses. Thumbs up!

Digifuse

Update: love the new custom reward types - I can literally offer anything as a reward! Super cool!!

Great app, very easy to set-up, it is so good I wanted to review it twice :)

Perfect for engaging customers, bringing them back and keeping them happy with rewards. Customers actively help you promote your products through their social networks which is great for building brand awareness and increasing sales. An essential app for anyone on the Shopify network. The support is fantastic too.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! We wish you all the success with LoyaltyLion! :)

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next