Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 24, 2018

I have tried MANY reward apps!
This is the *absolute best* Reward program out there for shopify store owners in my opinion. I never write reviews (I know I should) but I am so in love with this app and how I get to specify the exact features I want to use and pay for, and the ones I do not need to save money. Other reward apps will only allow for like 50 orders in their base plan, or 50 new customers. Problem with that is the orders who only buy a single small value item; or if based on just new customers, then most of them are signing up for the program for points, but not buying anything. I love this app because it's absolutely free no matter how many customers/orders you have, but you get to choose your own plan of how to reward the customers, which is also really affordable! An example: Pay $10/month, you get a feature added to reward customers for reviews they make; Pay another certain amount a month, you get a feature added to reward customers for their birthdays. There are a ton of ways to customize this app, and I adore it so much! Please keep up the amazing work, LoyaltyLion!

A Court Of Candles
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 18, 2018

We shopped a lot of different loyalty programs. LL was the best for Shopify by far. The integration is seamless and it works with Klaviyo and Recharge.

Better Way Health Shopify
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 6, 2018

We tested a bunch of loyalty apps and this one was the best by far. They all operate somewhat similarly, converting points to discount codes, but Loyalty Lion is great because it displays the customer's points right from the widget. Kasia and her team were super responsive during the trial period to get us up and running and answer every question we had. Highly recommended.

Shoptadpole
May 1, 2018

the perfect way to give your store an edge over competitors, with great onboarding support and awesome features!

Ilovegrowingmarijuana
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 12, 2018

It makes what it says. Super cool program to engage with my clients

Wash Comics
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 9, 2018

Our team at Dachshund Lovers Online found it easy to install and navigation was great experience Encountered no issues during installation.

Dachshundloversonline
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 1, 2018

We test drove several (really good) loyalty apps for our Shopify store, and hands down Loyalty Lion IS THE BEST ONE for us. We love it and highly recommend it.

Changemint
February 2, 2018

Best loyalty app! Helps startup stores with a free plan.

Aaxma
January 30, 2018

Great customer service. Support responds quickly and is very knowledgeable.

Choice Pet
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 25, 2018

Very helpful customer service, fairly easy to implement and use

Worldofsquishies Com