Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Applepiepieces

We highly recommend LoyaltyLion! It's very easy to use, powerful and works perfect. The design is neat, clean and easy to adjust. Our customers love it and so do we. Keep up the good work. Totally worth 5 stars! Thank you.

Luxzari

First and foremost, I have to say, their customer service is simple AMAZING, they respond to emails super quick and provide guidance when needed.

The program is good for us because the customization is brilliant – you can use all your store colours and it integrates beautifully! With the other apps that I tried, they stuck out, (wish I’d found this sooner and not wasted time) and it wasn’t a good customer experience. The set up process is super simple and takes no time at all!

The customers do keep coming back – now I’m just excited to see what new things are going to come soon!

5 starts - definitely recommend LoyaltyLion!

DermaHut

Our main reason for going w/this app over some of the others available was the analytics/reports feature. That part of the program is essential. Price is great. Easy install and set-up. We were able to have a simple rewards program up and running quickly. User friendly walk-through for creating bulk coupon codes as well. Responsive design is clean and non-intrusive to the mobile shopper. Love that you can customize the color scheme to go with your store colors. Heard there is a reviews integration in the future - definitely looking forward to that!

Had several communications with the customer support team over the course of our first week and they were SUPER helpful, quick to respond and always cheerful (even when it was my mistake!).

Definitely recommend if you are looking for an easy-to-run (for you) and easy-to-use (for customer) loyalty program.

~Amanda @DermaHut

Apijel

Definitely a great app for customer loyalty and retention. Their customer support is great and very responsive, always returning your emails and try to do their best to resolve your issues. Although you already can find the core features which you might expect from a loyalty program, they are keen on developing new functionalities for the app. Plus this is the only loyalty app on the market which supports modifying and translating every bit of information in your customer-facing interface of the program. I can't recommend it more.

Low Carb Canada

This app has been fantastic so far, you really need to grab it while it is being promised for $19.95 a month forever for shopify customers.

Their customer service replies are superb and I am more than willing to wait anxiously for the facebook functionality and other features.

There is a little question mark? at the bottom left of the app where you can contact support - it lets you vote on ideas to come - very clean and fun interface

This page here http://feedback.loyaltylion.com/forums/217155-feature-requests also shows the requested features and their progress.

I highly recommend these guys.

TikiMan Store

Customers started using our loyalty program immediately. Also, the LotaltyLion support team has been very responsive. Great App. Thanks LoyaltyLion!!!

Bettys Consignment

LoyaltyLion is a nice clean and simple rewards program.
The set up was amazing, especially compared with SLoyalty which had taken me hours to figure out.
It’s also very affordable, I can’t recommend it more!

NCafe.co

LoyaltyLion is the most easy-to-use and customizable loyalty app in the market. I tried a lot of loyalty apps, and LoyaltyLion is the best one so far. Originally I chose S loyalty, but it doesn't support mobile yet and quite pricey.

LoyaltyLion's Introductory price $19.99/m is a great deal for Shopify users, so if anyone is searching around for a loyalty app, I highly recommend it. Their response to any question is very quick; you won't have any issue with communicating with the team.

Also I like the design of the app window and the tab at the bottom. Our users love it too!

ImagiDo!

This is exactly what I was looking for! I am getting alot of repeat customers and I wanted to reward them for coming back time and time again to keep them coming back! I have only been using it for a week so far and three of my customers have used the 'Refer a Friend' tool already. It's easy to use and I love that I was able to call my rewards a unique name that suited my shop!

UNature合粹嚴選

I love this app, better than the S loyalty system. One major reason is this app can be totally customized and internationalized. Also the whole design is more comprehensive.

A function missing in this app is the importing function. But their is very responsive, and they promise they are working on imputing function.