Loyalty, rewards & referrals , 452 reviews

4.6
November 22, 2018

Pretty great app, although it could use some more out of the box rules/rewards. Implementation support was helpful, and the actual work was pretty straightforward.

Would be nice if we could import mass point additions to customer through csv, but support will do it for you.

EXO
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 19, 2018

Was excited when we started using this, but then it does not offer what we did compared with its competitors. This is also getting so much spam accounts.

Furry Feline Creatives
Time spent using app: About 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

Hi Furry Feline Creatives, sorry to hear that you are getting a lot of spam accounts. We do have some advice on avoiding these if this is still an issue? Feel free to get in contact at support@loyaltylion.com. We'd also love to know what future elements you'd like to see on LoyaltyLion, we are always looking for new ideas!

November 16, 2018

We paid a premium for their best plan and highest level of implementation help. Unfortunately the program is still not working and the message I just got from customer service was: "we are UK based and it is now Friday evening, therefore the developers will not be able to do this until after the weekend."

I do wish that I could cancel the plan and get my money back. Unfortunately I was foolish enough to pay for a year upfront.

The tragedy is that the platform really does show some promise--the failure is mostly with the support staff and how they deal with issues, and the lack of support outside of UK business hours.

Josh Rosebrook Skin and Hair Care
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

We're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with our support team. I can see that your site is active and looks fantastic! We have taken your comments on board and will work to make our support more readily available for all of our merchants. As always, if you require any assistance, please let us know.

November 16, 2018

Great instant feedback on any issues. The ability export at risk customers for marketing use is incredible.

Beyond Retro
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 9, 2018

The dashboard is really easy to understand and, with the help from the very friendly and knowledgeable Kasia from the Customer Success team, we were able to get the programme set up very quickly. I look forward to seeing what our customers think!

PIGLET
Time spent using app: 17 days
LoyaltyLion replied March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope your customers are enjoying your programme and that you are continuing to see the benefits of using LoyaltyLion. Let us know if we can be of any help at support@loyaltylion.com. :)

November 3, 2018

Just getting started. Kind of fishy we have to leave a review FIRST. Before using the product. But this is how MLM SCAMS start....

Loved by Lilly
Time spent using app: 17 days
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

Hi Loved by Lily! Sorry that you found it fishy to leave a review after our initial set up. We wanted to know your thoughts on our set up process. :)

November 1, 2018

The app is very easy to set up. I can't wait to see the results of my hair customers. Acireshanta.com

Acire Shanta
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 28, 2018

this app was so easy to set up and my XLR8 riders are already using it. Thank you 100% recommend. Well done

XLR8
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 25, 2018

This a great app! This will definitely help with customer loyalty. I like the fact that there is a trial period.

Meow Bowwows
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 19, 2018

Tried other apps and shopped around, absolutely love this app the Best!! It does everything perfectly, it's so easy to set up an it integrates with my other apps well.

50 Shades "Boxed Secrets"
Time spent using app: 11 months