Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Shop Blondies Bouique

Loving this app! I haven't had it very long but it is easy to set up and easy to use! I had a questions and my email was quickly answered to help me solve my problem. I know this will do great things for my business!

Iconic Cloth

Looks great. Easy integration and simple to follow steps to fine tune for your site!

Portico Indoor Outdoor Living Inc

Looking forward to our new Loyalty Program using the LoyaltyLion app; now our customers can earn back points on their purchases from Portico Indoor & Outdoor Living!

Organic Weewear

Very easy to use and customize! Love the premium features but its only free for 14days. Hopefully, Loyalty Lion can release more features for the free users to help us scale up our business! I wouldn't mind paying for premium if I could achieve 400 orders and up monthly :D

Style Reform 2

Kerri Ford was super helpful and very quick to reply!!
Thank you so much!

Jersey Champs

Great tool for my website
jerseychamps.com

Funky Moose Records

I tried a few loyalty and refer-a-friend apps, but Loyalty Lion is by far the most well-built app I've seen. Clean dashboard and widgets, easy to set up with clear guides on what to do next. I'm sure I'm going to attract a few more sales because of it.

Nolarae Boutique

So Excited to try out this loyalty program. I have heard many awesome things about this app!

43tclothing

Super Easy to use and why wouldn't you want something on your store that is going to help you! Couldn't recommend high enough!! 43T

Plugandbroker

Great program, really turned around my numbers for continuous customers. Highly recommended and easy to use