Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

A1 Couture

This app helps you to also see which customers plan on shopping at your store often. Love it

Fig And Flower

I'm loving the ease of an integrated points program!

Elohai Plus Size Boutique

Best app tool ever to increase happy and returning customers. The service by Kerry Ford is 10 stars, very fast response and even give me few more days on my trial. I recommend for stores with Shopify POS is very friendly use to employees and effective to customers.

I am so happy and satisfied with this app.

- Elohai Plus Size Boutique
www.ElohaiBoutique.com

Jasons Dive Store

We have been using this for over a year and can't tell you how much our customers love it - it is really giving us the edge over all of our competitors - the best shopify App we have downloaded ever and we have downloaded a few!

Tiger Underwear

LoyaltyLion is a first class operation and offers amazing customer support! Tiger Underwear wanted to go beyond the standard LoyaltyLion footer and add some customization in the header as well that required some HTML knowledge. We felt it was important for our customers to "Log In" and I wanted the loyalty points to be in RED so the top header would be more noticeable. Well Kerri was more than willing to help us achieve the look until we were completely satisfied. Every question or concern we had was answered the same day. Personally, I love this app and our customers have responded positively to it. LoyaltyLion gets an A+ in every measure possible!

Oraorganic

The support team at Loyalty Lion is fantastic! Kerri and her team have gone over and above to implement all our requests, and it's much appreciated. The application itself is very good, and provides excellent customisation options in terms of styling, rewards, and redemption rules. Five stars.

Zen Tea Life

Great loyalty app! Everything works smoothly and easy to install.
Especially their price plan is based on sales volume and this is what I was looking for.
Other loyalty app is based on the number of customers and many customers just list their name even without making account. So I reached over 1000 customers without enough sales volume. For other app, I have to pay $59 with 2000 customers which can be reached quickly.
I heard they are working on to add 'reward for product reviews' function. That's most of apps doesn't support.

Idealstores

Great service and improving by the second. Personalized attention from top to bottom and they actually pay attention when you need assistance. I strongly recommend LoyaltyLion over all other services.

Marie Veronique 2

Our team was overly cautious in our approach to implementing a loyalty rewards program, and our timidity was met with complete reassurance and clear explanations for all of our uncertainty. If you are on the fence as to whether Loyalty Lion is a good fit for your online shop, get off of it! This developer delivers on all of its promises and then some, plus they encourage feedback and may even implement your ideas if they make sense for other stores too! They make the rewards program clear and simple for online shoppers and for our team's backend administrators. We definitely recommend Loyalty Lion.

Voucherdelas

Must thank Dave.. Very helpful.. Solve my problems instantly. if you guys want to run a loyalty program..Loyalty lion is your first choice..