Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Epic Giftables

After considering and experimenting with Sweet Tooth and Swell, which were somewhat inflexible and overpriced, we're glad we found LoyaltyLion. The program and integration flexibility is stellar, the pricing model promotes a win/win partnership, high-traffic clients rely on it, and the back-end administration is streamlined. For these reasons and more, we believe that LoyaltyLion is a perfect fit for our business as we grow.

Im Fabulous Cosmetics 2

Good app so far. Great tech support!

Thatprotein

This is a fantastic app! We were really looking for a way to drive engagement with our customers and this is it. Not only do we get to award loyalty points for purchases, but points can be earned for a multitude of other activities.
The dashboard is very straightforward and intuitive to use and the pop-up box that the customer sees is very slick and professional.

Sundance Cosmetics

Pain free installation. Cant wait to see how LL works for my online store!

Wigs Grace

This app has been easy to set up and customize for my specific purposes. A great way for new small businesses to increase customer loyalty!

Vinyl Lovers Unite

Great customer support and the app is superb... a perfect combo! Our shop allows customers to buy vinyl records online and loyalty points are proving to be an essential tool for growing our business.

Edesiadev

We have recently started using Loyalty Lion. Really impressed with the fast and professional help we have had from your support team!

Honey Hooves N Hounds

New to LoyaltyLion but I am very excited to see how this does for my business. The set up is very easy and I love their billing options!

Eternal Dev

This app works well and most importantly our customers really appreciate getting reward points for future purchases

Bridge Nine Candle Co

This app is easy to use and has great add on features at a low cost. I launched yesterday and already have people signed up!