Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

LoyaltyLion: power growth with VIP loyalty points and rewards

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Mauds Fabric Finds

Great add on, great customer service from the support staff, really happy and it is boosting our customer retention well.

I would like to see tighter integration of social referral buttons on the product pages (out of the box) but i am pretty sure I will be able to work out how to do this using their API when i get a chance.

Good stuff though keep up the good work loyalty lion

Crafts Embroidery

Great feel & look and very reasonable

Id Rather Be With My Hedgehog

very easy installation. quality app.

Detoxmarket

I have 3 online stores and we did a lot of research to find the best loyalty program.

Here are the reasons we are very happy with Loyalty Lion
- Efficient and stable platform
- Great support team
- They are coming with new features all the time

I highly recommend this app.

Sweet Rain Boutique

I absolutely love it! So easy to use!

Toolast Com

good apps, need just some additional things to be complete ..

Valor Vape

Awesome App!! Will help me retain customers and acquire new ones by referrals, and it's also easy to setup with the step by step instructions.

Princess Avenue

Amazing simple to use app. Ran into some problems in the beginning but customer service was really good and got the problem fixed within hours. Amazing Program!

Juja Active

The app has been very easy to manage. The support team is very responsive. They've helped our Yoga retail store out quite a bit.

Rugged Material

Super easy to setup and we are seeing engagement immediately. I also really like that LL is so scale-able. We are really looking forward to making the Loyalty program on www.ruggedmaterial.com a big part of our plans.