Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 16, 2018

We paid a premium for their best plan and highest level of implementation help. Unfortunately the program is still not working and the message I just got from customer service was: "we are UK based and it is now Friday evening, therefore the developers will not be able to do this until after the weekend."

I do wish that I could cancel the plan and get my money back. Unfortunately I was foolish enough to pay for a year upfront.

The tragedy is that the platform really does show some promise--the failure is mostly with the support staff and how they deal with issues, and the lack of support outside of UK business hours.

Josh Rosebrook Skin and Hair Care
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

We're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with our support team. I can see that your site is active and looks fantastic! We have taken your comments on board and will work to make our support more readily available for all of our merchants. As always, if you require any assistance, please let us know.

November 16, 2018

Great instant feedback on any issues. The ability export at risk customers for marketing use is incredible.

Beyond Retro
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 9, 2018

The dashboard is really easy to understand and, with the help from the very friendly and knowledgeable Kasia from the Customer Success team, we were able to get the programme set up very quickly. I look forward to seeing what our customers think!

PIGLET
Time spent using app: 17 days
LoyaltyLion replied March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope your customers are enjoying your programme and that you are continuing to see the benefits of using LoyaltyLion. Let us know if we can be of any help at support@loyaltylion.com. :)

November 3, 2018

Just getting started. Kind of fishy we have to leave a review FIRST. Before using the product. But this is how MLM SCAMS start....

Loved by Lilly
Time spent using app: 17 days
LoyaltyLion replied April 9, 2019

Hi Loved by Lily! Sorry that you found it fishy to leave a review after our initial set up. We wanted to know your thoughts on our set up process. :)

November 1, 2018

The app is very easy to set up. I can't wait to see the results of my hair customers. Acireshanta.com

Acire Shanta
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 28, 2018

this app was so easy to set up and my XLR8 riders are already using it. Thank you 100% recommend. Well done

XLR8
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 25, 2018

This a great app! This will definitely help with customer loyalty. I like the fact that there is a trial period.

Meow Bowwows
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 19, 2018

Tried other apps and shopped around, absolutely love this app the Best!! It does everything perfectly, it's so easy to set up an it integrates with my other apps well.

50 Shades "Boxed Secrets"
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 19, 2018

Before signing up for Loyalty Lion I took the time to research all of the other major players in the marketplace. All other apps had a functionality deal breaker. This app does it all, and does it well. It's absolutely amazing.

It took only an hour or two to launch (under a week to fully integrate seamlessly).

The pre launch support team was outstanding. They took the time to understand our business, and our goals for the program. That walked us through all options to insure we configured for optimal results.

The dev team was extremely helpful with configuring the app and troubleshooting challenges that other integrations caused. Thanks to their assistance we have a fully integrated, seamless rewards program.

We love it!

PilotMall.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 17, 2018

Really easy to use and set up, hopefully, this will help with my new store very excited to see how it goes.

Ark & New