Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Apijel

Definitely a great app for customer loyalty and retention. Their customer support is great and very responsive, always returning your emails and try to do their best to resolve your issues. Although you already can find the core features which you might expect from a loyalty program, they are keen on developing new functionalities for the app. Plus this is the only loyalty app on the market which supports modifying and translating every bit of information in your customer-facing interface of the program. I can't recommend it more.

Low Carb Canada

This app has been fantastic so far, you really need to grab it while it is being promised for $19.95 a month forever for shopify customers.

Their customer service replies are superb and I am more than willing to wait anxiously for the facebook functionality and other features.

There is a little question mark? at the bottom left of the app where you can contact support - it lets you vote on ideas to come - very clean and fun interface

This page here http://feedback.loyaltylion.com/forums/217155-feature-requests also shows the requested features and their progress.

I highly recommend these guys.

TikiMan Store

Customers started using our loyalty program immediately. Also, the LotaltyLion support team has been very responsive. Great App. Thanks LoyaltyLion!!!

Bettys Consignment

LoyaltyLion is a nice clean and simple rewards program.
The set up was amazing, especially compared with SLoyalty which had taken me hours to figure out.
It’s also very affordable, I can’t recommend it more!

NCafe.co

LoyaltyLion is the most easy-to-use and customizable loyalty app in the market. I tried a lot of loyalty apps, and LoyaltyLion is the best one so far. Originally I chose S loyalty, but it doesn't support mobile yet and quite pricey.

LoyaltyLion's Introductory price $19.99/m is a great deal for Shopify users, so if anyone is searching around for a loyalty app, I highly recommend it. Their response to any question is very quick; you won't have any issue with communicating with the team.

Also I like the design of the app window and the tab at the bottom. Our users love it too!

ImagiDo!

This is exactly what I was looking for! I am getting alot of repeat customers and I wanted to reward them for coming back time and time again to keep them coming back! I have only been using it for a week so far and three of my customers have used the 'Refer a Friend' tool already. It's easy to use and I love that I was able to call my rewards a unique name that suited my shop!

UNature合粹嚴選

I love this app, better than the S loyalty system. One major reason is this app can be totally customized and internationalized. Also the whole design is more comprehensive.

A function missing in this app is the importing function. But their is very responsive, and they promise they are working on imputing function.

Miatui

I have been using Loyalty Lion, and we are loving how easy it is to install and use.

The team at Loyalty Lion are on hand to help with any questions.

Go on give it a go

OneWiseMac

These guys are constantly evolving this app for the better. It has an amazing new design and some great new features. The long term benefits of this app to store owners is huge!

Designer Dog Clothes UK | Stylish Small Dog Clothing from Chilli-Dogs

We love this app! Easy to set up. Easy to use. The design looks great and we can already see that our customers are earning rewards which means they will come back and spend with us. New features have already been added so this is a forward thinking app that will keep on improving to help us increase business. Every Shopify store should have this app!