Reviews (585)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly setup, robust features, and ability to enhance customer engagement and repeat purchases. Its flexibility for creating unique loyalty programs and integration with Shopify and Klaviyo are seen as major benefits. Merchants also praise its reliable performance and exceptional customer support. The onboarding process is well-received, and customers reportedly find point redemption easy, boosting loyalty. Some merchants have noted improved customer retention and revenue growth.

February 9, 2023

Absolutely amazing quick service and love all the features, especially the trial which lets you see if you are able to make more with customers

MissionGrip
19 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied February 10, 2023

Thank you, we appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out to our support team!

August 24, 2017

The Best loyalty program app in shopify app store....
The app is easy to implement & has lot of features, which increase the sales

Zest Pics
India
19 days using the app
May 20, 2022

Cannot recommend, just pick another one. To my knowledge there is nothing other loyalty programs cannot do, that LL can. No leeway for negotiating a yearly contract at all. Very painful process.
Onboarding support is not ideal. During the sales process you are being told things are easily implemented, that basically everything is possible, you just need to customize it. Very low developer support needed for that. Turns out that's not true and it's much harder than you were being made believe. When you want to get out of your contract Account Manager starts playing dumb (even though they are not), not letting you out of your contract even though you are fully eligible. First had to cc the CEO.

Just-Legends.com
Germany
About 1 year using the app
LoyaltyLion replied August 1, 2022

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. It’s hard for us to hear that you had a negative experience, as we always do our best to provide our customers with the best support possible. Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication on our part. We are working to fix it so that an incident like this never happens again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to offer helpful suggestions. We've located your details and we're getting in touch now to solve any issues you may have.

October 16, 2016

This app has been easy to set up and customize for my specific purposes. A great way for new small businesses to increase customer loyalty!

Wigs Grace
18 days using the app
Edited April 21, 2022

After 6 months at LL, the sales department contacted me to offer me a 20% discount if I signed up for a year on the classic plan. What I accept. Before the end of the commitment, the sales department contacts me again and offers me a 20% discount on the plus package but refuses to maintain the discount on the intermediary. They insist on the fact that I could no longer benefit from my discount on the classic plan and that all my data will be lost if I do not renew very soon. I struggle with this business approach and turn to the competition. LL confirms the closure of my account, but continues to debit me every month since then, I am on my 3rd follow-up email to request support for my termination. It's not professional. I am extremely disappointed with the service given the price charged. Since I installed GROWAVE which offers equivalent services see more interesting for less

Loëla
France
Over 1 year using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 21, 2022

Thank you for the review. Our Account Management team have reviewed the communication between you and our team and it is clear there has been miss-communication from our side which we sincerely apologise for.

We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck moving forward

November 9, 2018

The dashboard is really easy to understand and, with the help from the very friendly and knowledgeable Kasia from the Customer Success team, we were able to get the programme set up very quickly. I look forward to seeing what our customers think!

PIGLET
17 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope your customers are enjoying your programme and that you are continuing to see the benefits of using LoyaltyLion. Let us know if we can be of any help at support@loyaltylion.com. :)

May 3, 2019

We set up a loyalty programme for a quick launch within the space of a week and the Loyalty Lion team were so helpful and efficient in the setup and integration process. They were on hand to answer any question, however big or small and we're able to resolve any problems quickly. Thank you!

Van Clarke
17 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied May 7, 2019

Great to see you up and running so quickly! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions along the way :)

September 9, 2016

Great feel & look and very reasonable

Crafts Embroidery
16 days using the app
March 3, 2023

all good during pricing negotations, onboarding. the whole experience until now is very good.

Will edit the post once we launch the soft.

Rotho Schweiz
Switzerland
16 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied March 3, 2023

Your review is a great way to let us know we’re on track for making our customers smile! We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future. If you need any assistance with any part of your launch please feel free to reach out to our support team at Support@loyaltylion.com

November 27, 2019

If I could give 10 stars I would. Really great app! So, so, so easy to use and it looks beautiful and it works so well! Integrates very smoothly and it has so many features. I love that you can pick to pay for the features you want to use and so you are not paying for stuff that's not going to be used in your biz. Very happy with this one :)

Sharon Mitchell
15 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied December 2, 2019

Hi Sharon Mitchell,

Many thanks for the review! It is great to read your feedback around the features, integrations and the plan flexibility.

Thanks again,