Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

Gallery Of Jewelry

CONSTANTLY CRASHES. HEAT MAPS DO NOT WORK AT ALL, trying out Hindsight instead

Glimpx

What a joke!!!

To be honest I think its feature is nice but the so called 'you CAN start it at 10USD' is super cheating message.

It is actually limited to Shopify Plus user. So for those which is not, you can have any Recording from A-Z. You just see something on the Thank You page.

This is very bad and so confusing message on their site even.

VERY BAD!!!!

Vrkm

This one is a joke on my first day emailing me asking for money

Outdoor Lifestyles

I tried using this app by installing it on my store and it did not work. I emailed support and after 1 week they replied. I tried again to re-install the app and again it did not work.

I emailed support again it has been over a week and still waiting for their reply.Their support is not good at all. I can't imagine if I actually had an actual problem with their app and I needed their help. I would have to wait for them to reply a week later. I can't say if the app works or not since I did not get to use it but now I don't want to. I'll look for another similar app.

Whisperingcowgirl

It's not live and very inaccurate.

Hipgearshop Com

If I could give them a less than 1 star I would. Their support is crappy and the do not respond in a timely fashion. They give answers just to count that they answered but it is clear that they never read the issues you are having. This was giving me wrong dates and not showing sales. Try find a better way to track your customers. Not this app, not worth it

Mediderm

I was CONFUSED much more than my customers! what a nightmare to install this app! no matter what I did, it would not install.
DELETE.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Doesn't function and emailing support gets no answer.

Maui Tropical Soaps

Very pretty app. Doesn't work, but it looks great. I used LO for 3 weeks, during which time it never reported reliable data. For example, LO consistently reported that I had a conversion rate of at least 150%. In other words, for every 2 people who put an item in their cart, 3 people checked out! Awesome! Other data was also consistently off and never matched Shopify's or Google Analytics' I worked with LO and Shopify tech support on these issues. Shopify said the problem was definitely on LO's side, and LO eventually just gave up without even a "sorry, we couldn't fix it" email from them. Beautiful app with meaningless data and ineffective support. Not impressed.

Store Xxi

I have contacted lucky orange multiple times, with 0 resolutions nor responses for well over 3 weeks now. I am extremely displeased after paying for my membership.

2 Next