Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

lodomart

MageNative is a great app for creating a mobile app for your Shopify store and their technical support is excellent and friendly, highly recommended!

February 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!

ELEK EXPRESS

This team made building native apps so easy it is amazing. They know what they are doing and most importantly understand the needs of the customer. The result is 100%.

Gusto Lounge

App offers very limited customizable features. However, support is amazing with friendly staff that do development for you.
Would recommend.

Garry Guette

We have build together 6 apps. I highly recommend Magenative, they are hard workers, efficient, nice, they listen to your needs. It's really pleasant to work with such professionals. Thanks!

Planète Fruits

Great app and team, it's the 5th app we are doing together and they work very well. Thank you guys for your work !

Fetch.se

BEST!!!! Guys, litterally these guys are so helpful and nice, helped me build a app that would have costed me hundreds of thousands dollars.. For almost nothing! Just a few months of work!!! Iam so glad i choose magenative! I give you guys 11/10 becus you respond whitin 24hrs, you help me fix all my problems.Helped me with coding and fixing. We got over 100mails togheter and we nailed the app. Couldnt be happier.

Koshali Arts & Crafts Enterprise

We really appreciate the service provided by MageNative Team.The team helped us to build cutting edge app which is doing amazingly well on the Play Store within few days of the launch.Nice partnership so far!

الامين للكمبيوتر و الاتصالات

Very Good Staff and fast responsive , I have 2 live apps and I am happy with the support and the quality

Kair fashion

We were able to recreate our shopify store into an app using the help of Magenative mobile app at an affordable price. We had also requested for some customization of some graphics and the Magenative team was helpful in fulfilling them. I'd recommend Magenative to anyone who would like to have an app version of their shopify store at a very reasonable price

October 20, 2021

Thanks for this beautiful review 😊

Paris Select

This team is just awesome. Personally I'm working with Aneesha and Abhishek and they are very good workers. They know their job, they listen to my needs and make it real very fast. This efficient work is so important for my business, I really do appreciate the way they work. I highly recommend that app and the people behind it.