Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Silver Lining Boutique

There is a little bit of a learning curve but the support is incredible! If I have a questions at all I can message the developers on WhatsApp and they message me back really quick. They are polite and very helpful. The app looks great and isn’t hard to edit. We are very pleased.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers! 😊

Alexandria Cosmetics

Really great team! Awesome response time! Knowledgeable and took most of the stress away. Very helpful! They helped me to turned my store into an App available for download on Google and Apple

November 1, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. 😊

Momma Koala By GBRLIFE

Time spent using app 1 day

Everything isn't perfect but it's a good app and the customer service is great. I would tell anyone to go this route over paying atleast 100 a month to have an app. This is the best option for an app at an affordable price and not a horrible app, a good app. I'm happy with what I was able to have here. And won't be going anywhere else.

October 28, 2021

houstonwala

I used this for last 2 month. Their support team works good and reply immediately. Good customer service

October 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.😊

GreenDNA® India

Time spent using app About 2 months

we were struggling to find a Native app builder for Android and ios with minimal effort and involvement, MageNative was the one-stop solution for me, Great DEV team, helped us getting exact shape and expectation of our app and finally we are going Live. Thank you team.
We strongly recommend Shopify E-Coms to try MageNative app builder .

October 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review😊

Alonna's Legging Land

Time spent using app About 1 month

Working with the team to develop my first app for my online boutique so far the process has been pretty smooth and they have been very attentive to helping me get the app up and running. Only hiccup is timing because they are working while I am sleeping:)

October 21, 2021

Thanks for your beautiful reply 😊

BhaiMart

Location India

Excellent support the MageNative team are always ready to help you resolve any issues you face and our apps works great. Thanks

October 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 😊

MeatUp.shop

Location Cambodia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This my second review. Mage Native never fails me with their support. it is always fast and almost immediate response. Keep up the good work team

October 20, 2021

BROYZ

Location India

Great service , affordable pricing , and and support is great too , there app themes are great too . Highly recommended

October 20, 2021

Flex Pipe USA

The app service is great. Now my customers can shop online with ease. Looks great as well. Takes little time for owner to setup on their end.

September 28, 2021