Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 3, 2022

The team at Magenative has made life easy for me, they work with you every step of the way and carry you along through every detail of the app building process and the Magenative team are always available and ready to answer any questions. Great guys to work with.

Sumbu_African_Prints_and_Designs
Time spent using app: 10 days
CedCommerce replied June 6, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

May 30, 2022

Very helpful team. I recommend their services. Initially i felt building an app was a bit overwhelming but with the support of the amazing team all came together pretty well.

Country Girl City Dream
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

May 18, 2022

The team was really helpful in accommodating too all our edits and updates! Prompt replies and great communication! recommended!

Sehetna-eg
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied May 27, 2022

Edited May 22, 2022

MageNative team is very accommodating with all custom requests. The app also looks sleek and has a lot of integrations. I'll update my review in case we launch the mobile app we're doing with them. So far, I can see a full view of the app in test mode nicely. Thanks!

Abaca Eats
Philippines
Time spent using app: 28 days
CedCommerce replied May 27, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

May 12, 2022

really helpful every step including after support, can always reach out to them by email or whatsapp

Tcg Magic
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied May 12, 2022

May 11, 2022

Using MageNative to create and launch our app has been a great experience. It is quick and easy and the support is excellent. I would definitely recommend MegeNative.

Coachman's Pharmacy
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! 🙂

May 4, 2022

I utilised the programme to create an app for my customers, and it was incredibly quick and simple. It was completed with just a few clicks:). So far, it's been simple to set up and utilise, and if you have any unique ideas, they'll gladly assist you.

StarSupermarket
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied May 9, 2022

May 3, 2022

Hasta el momento la aplicación a corrido muy bien, el servicio de soporte a sido de lo mas amable y atento si me a resuelto mis dudas y detalles que he tenido, si la recomiendo es una aplicación muy buena

Multicompras
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months

April 28, 2022

I've been testing out numerous apps that can turn my shopify website into an app both for android and apple and have to say I've been very impressed with the easy of using this app and the customer support available. Would recommend just from the impressive support alone :-)

ICON Nutrition
Time spent using app: 28 days

April 26, 2022

The app has everything that you need to sell, the customer care is great, I have a whatsapp group with their developer to solve issues

Sommelier Wine Box