Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 5, 2022

great app, you get exactly what is advertised, an app running in no time.
special thanks to the amazing support team who guided us through all the steps and made a cumbersome process simple

The Good Chic
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied July 5, 2022

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!🙂

Edited July 5, 2022

Excellent Service, Communication with Magenative team is super easy and very supportive and responsive team.
Would Totally Recommend Magenative to anyone who is trying to build there app through shopify

Express technical
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied July 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

June 30, 2022

The dev and support team have been amazing. Any issues found in testing were sorted out quickly and with constant communication. This being our first app published, they supported us through the Google and Apple developer sign-up process and then took full control to upload the app. Thank you, it's been a great and stress free process.

Earthmoving Warehouse
Time spent using app: 22 days
CedCommerce replied July 1, 2022

June 30, 2022

Very responsive and great customer service! Helped me a lot! They were very quick at making my app for me.

Emerald Oak Seams
Time spent using app: 3 days
CedCommerce replied July 1, 2022

June 24, 2022

I love their customer service. Very responsive on all platforms. The app however, needs a bit of work. It shouts "1990" instead of 2022 in terms of fonts, colors, overall design. It looks a bit homemade. Also, the front page is static, meaning you choose the products you want on the front page, and then you manually have to change them if you want a new look, instead of it just following the "new arrivals" feature that Shopify offers on our webshop.
It's a good solution for little money, and more importantly, for somebody like me who doesn't have the technical expertise to build my own self. But it's definitely a beginner app. Not something I'd use once I have many more customers on my platform. It's simply not nice or user friendly enough for that.

Tiny Reusers GH
Ghana
Time spent using app: 6 months
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

June 23, 2022

They are very enthusiastic, from the very beginning, step by step to the end, really ok.Thank you very much

Body404
Time spent using app: 18 days
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

June 23, 2022

This is an amazing team. Install the App, build your own App, test your App, and then tell the team what you want on your App. They are patient to listen, and then do their job professionally.

J & J Pet Club
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied June 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

June 17, 2022

Very good customer service, the prices are also cheap! Great Features and Easy Design ...............

Avenue
Germany
Time spent using app: 24 days
CedCommerce replied June 20, 2022

June 16, 2022

I was hunting for an App Builder who can support me on the first journey to success.
I install MageNative on my Shopify Account and more-or-less instantly I was contacted to help me with the first steps.
I am very concern about the look and functionality of the App. So I started and requested Help. I was absolutely impressed with the level of support using WhatsApp which makes answers almost instantly.
All the guys at MageNative are not only with good knowledge but friendly, quick and extremely helpful.
In a very short time, my App is now waiting approval. I never expected it to be that easy.
If you are looking for an App Developer, consider MageNative, you will not regret it.
Happy Customer
Albert

JURA Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 days
CedCommerce replied June 16, 2022

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers! 🙂

Edited June 21, 2022

Great customer service, I have not launched the app yet, but they do have a great customer service for sure

LIT - TEM
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied June 10, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. 🙂