Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

mazajee

Mobile App Builder ‑ MageNative by CedCommerce is extremely brilliant mobile apps development team who supported my shopify site to get converted into an eCommerce mobile apps within very short span of time , very effective , quality measured development at very affordable prizing , even after development support is very appreciable.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!

The Christian Restoration Association

The MageNative team did a great job. I was so close to giving up trying to conform to Apple’s standards but they didn’t. They worked to make sure our app was approved and could still provide our customers with the functionality of an easy-to-use mobile app. Highly recommend!

G.C. Gypsey Convenience Center

I used this app to convert my online store to an APP function. Was easy to switch over and to customise a few things. The team were great and quick to respond. Thanks!

lodomart

MageNative is a great app for creating a mobile app for your Shopify store and their technical support is excellent and friendly, highly recommended!

ELEK EXPRESS

This team made building native apps so easy it is amazing. They know what they are doing and most importantly understand the needs of the customer. The result is 100%.

Gusto Lounge

App offers very limited customizable features. However, support is amazing with friendly staff that do development for you.
Would recommend.

Garry Guette

We have build together 6 apps. I highly recommend Magenative, they are hard workers, efficient, nice, they listen to your needs. It's really pleasant to work with such professionals. Thanks!

Planète Fruits

Great app and team, it's the 5th app we are doing together and they work very well. Thank you guys for your work !

Fetch.se

BEST!!!! Guys, litterally these guys are so helpful and nice, helped me build a app that would have costed me hundreds of thousands dollars.. For almost nothing! Just a few months of work!!! Iam so glad i choose magenative! I give you guys 11/10 becus you respond whitin 24hrs, you help me fix all my problems.Helped me with coding and fixing. We got over 100mails togheter and we nailed the app. Couldnt be happier.

Koshali Arts & Crafts Enterprise

We really appreciate the service provided by MageNative Team.The team helped us to build cutting edge app which is doing amazingly well on the Play Store within few days of the launch.Nice partnership so far!