MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

Imagine by Kim

what can i say the team behind the app is amazing, we made a WhatsApp app and they designed app in the way we like it! very fast customer service! i definitely recommend!

Hi Imagine by Kim,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

DaddyGang Threads

Awesome application, integration and customization. Support team is very thorough & helpful, got my app ready for launch within 24 hours, and even made some adjustments with no hassle. Will definitely continue with the platform.

Hi DaddyGangThreads,

W.O Tú tienda online

I believe that one of the best services I have received has been done by the support team so congratulations and very good work

Hey W.O Tú tienda online,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Ashok Treasures

I always had a dream of having a app for my business. I never thought it would be so easy. MageNative App team full filled my dream in just couple of days. Their team and services are amazing. They took care of everything. They made all the efforts to get the app approved in App Store. Wonderful Job Team MageNative. I highly recommend them for your any app needs. Thanks

Dear Ashok Treasures,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Avantee

Thanks to the MageNative Mobile App crew I now have an outstanding mobile app to connect with my customers. The transition was painless as well seamless. Definitely recommend their services. 5 stars from me.

Hi Avantee,

Kiara-Shop

I didn’t know you could do a very good application in two days. Thanks to MageNative Mobile App for this great achievement.

Hey Kiara-Shop,

Smartphone Shop South Africa

Great customer service! We had the app up and running in less than 48 hours, very clean layout of the app and it's a small download for customers too

Hi Smartphone Shop South Africa,

Seamless Grace Boutique

I used this app to create a IOS App for my online store. The support was awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Hi Seamless Grace Boutique,

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

Top notch customer service which is very important for customer communication. I barely knew nothing about this but Magenative took my unawareness to awareness. Really patient to deliver the best. I really recommend Magenative for both starters and gurus. Worth money and time. Thanks

Hey Eazideal Jewelry Galore,

The Ivory Closet

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! My app is perfect and they were very responsive to help me get my app just the way I wanted it! This app has definitely help me to brand my business further and to boost more sales.

Dear The Ivory Closet,