Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shoppingooo

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 year

I would like to thank the MageNative support team for the fantastic support , The application customization almost done with no time. Also thanks a lot the extra mile to help me to reset my apple account and avoid deactivation.

December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

richandrichhomeopportunitiesbiz

I like using the app. There is alot of diversity and I am learning. The team that helps me are knowledgeable and professional. I would not be this far along in my business without them.

December 23, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. 🙂

ViGoss Cosmetics, LLC

Awesome, I can’t believe how easy it was and how helpful they were. I received responses nightly because of the different time zones but I can’t believe how easy it was for me to create an app and any questions or concerns I had they answered immediately when they opened for business. I’m so happy with my app, I suggest anyone who wants to build an app this is the perfect company to use. I tried multiple apps but they didn’t work this one is great. Excellent customer services too!

December 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.🙂

Hot Tub Outfitters

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really simple and easy to use as well as a great support team that helps you get things set up! I would highly recommend

December 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

Nishat Linen UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

Really Amazing App. Very simple to use. Also highly appreciate their support team. Get response timely whenever needed and now our app is live.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.😊

Champion Dog Products

Update: I wanted to update this review. This team is amazing! I often send changes and they are always on top of it with great response! Very happy we chose them! They still do not disappoint. I am very please so far with this APP. Most of all I am happy with the customer service. We've run into a few technical issues and the team here has truly helped get us going. Thanks so much for the support!

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 😊

The Fashion Carousel Boutique

Ive had this app for a short period of time. So far so good. My apps look amazing, and I am so happy.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! 😊

Morning Glory Boutique Mandi’s Leggings Lounge

This is a great app. The people are there for you and help you every step of the way. Anything I didn’t understand they were there to help. I highly recommend this app .

November 21, 2021

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Cheers! 😊

rezonans

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent service et excellent travail d'équipe. Beaucoup de disponibilités et d'écoute au service des clients

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.😊

TRIMART

Location Singapore

I love this app. Im in the process of set up and the customer service is amazing! They are very helpful. Magenative having good IOS support (Shubham) who I can trust for issues.

November 17, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone😊