Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 12, 2022

This app is very simple and good because I tested 5-6 apps before using mageNative, but the features and customer support provided by this app to me is amazing. Especially their support team is awesome and they have provided the services I needed in a short span of time. Highly Recommend if you are wanting to create a store App.

Mufflex
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied April 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

April 12, 2022

Great continues help from the support they custom many options to us and it helped our app and genarated sales from day one with it, I highly recommend this app to every one starting out. We cant thank them enough

Palmyra Online
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
CedCommerce replied April 13, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

April 6, 2022

The App is flexible to the extent we need it to be and the Mage Native support team is always responsive and accommodating if anything specific needs to be addressed. Highly recommend for a quick mobile app builder solution - integrated with Shopify. Thank you!

Indian Grocery Mart
Time spent using app: 12 months
CedCommerce replied April 8, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

April 6, 2022

This is a good APP program, although there are some small problems, but the comments made, they can quickly make changes to the program, this is praiseworthy! If possible, I hope to reduce the cost of APP, this is because many SHOPIFY sellers are not very rich, and the global economy is not very good now. If the background can add more languages, such as Chinese, I believe there will be more sellers to support!

Edragonmall.com
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied April 8, 2022

March 24, 2022

Very user friendly saas
Great features and tech, very helpful and skilled team Thank you so much wish you all the best

Vitrinet Shop
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied March 26, 2022

Edited March 24, 2022

The best team of guys. They help and they can assist you in store listings. THey also create a group and make you feel welcome!
The best mobile app builder out there for store owners.

Imported Perfumes Philippines
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
CedCommerce replied March 24, 2022

March 22, 2022

So far everything has been great! My app isn’t up and running yet but everything seems to be going smoothly. The app builder was very easy to use and navigate, and although there is quite the time change between us, the support team has always been very receptive and had great communication! So far so good! Can’t wait for the app to be running! A++

RM Style Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
CedCommerce replied March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

March 20, 2022

I love everything about this company they was there when I needed them and had questions about something and they made sure they did all they can to fix anything I needed. I do recommend them

Infinite Queen Collection
Time spent using app: 6 months
CedCommerce replied March 22, 2022

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!🙂

March 17, 2022

Application très intuitive avec un service client au top. Discussion en temps réel sur whatsapp, ce qui constitue un avantage non négligeable

KEMIT'ART
Martinique
Time spent using app: 16 days
CedCommerce replied March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

March 17, 2022

So far so good. The App is flexible to the extent we need it to be and the Mage Native support team is always responsive and accommodating if anything specific needs to be addressed. Be prepared to have customizations if you are looking for more than what the App Builder provides. Highly recommend for a quick mobile app builder solution - integrated with Shopify. Thank you!

My Little Armenia
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂