Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Against The Grain Boutique

Very helpful with setup and when I couldn’t get a block to go where I wanted it to, they took care of moving it for me. I highly suggest talking to them through WhatsApp, it made it very easy to get support and updates on the development of the app. Excited to use this!

October 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.😊

ShelleysBling.com

App builder is garbage. They charged me instead of giving me the free trial and the cannot help me set it up. They are nearly impossible to get support or cancel. Email and ticket links open a blank window with nothing there. Id give them negative stars if i could.

ingenieriaservirentshop

Location Mexico

Me han ayudado en dar pie en lo acordado, solucionando un problema para abrir la app ya que caía a un bucle de no abrir, confió en ustedes

September 20, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! 😊

YonniRed Dreads

Time spent using app About 2 months

My android app hasn’t launched yet . Took a lil longer than the android but I love my app and this company. They handled all the parts I didn’t know how to complete . Very helpful and responded immediately to all my concerns . I was skeptical that the article is wouldnt be as good as most apps but my students are happy. This app has organized my online school business and lifted a burden of how do I get all this info out in a way that the student can understand!! I am super please. Will leave another update as my android app is released .

September 13, 2021

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!

Annizon Home Decor

YES YES YES don't second guess MageNative! They just helped me to release apps for both of my stores! They also updated app changes that I did not specify initially. Their technical and customer services are both above my expectation!

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

Creating my app was very simple and straightforward, but I ran into snags when it was time to publish it to Apple and Google. When I say the cavalry came in and took care of everything!! Support is INCREDIBLE!!! Due to my schedule, I was unable to respond to them as quickly as they responded to me. They stayed on top of my needs and desires constantly staying in touch with me and letting me know they were there for me. I could not have asked or received better support. Thank you for bringing my app to life

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

G UNDIE

Location Australia

Amazing app with amazing customer service, literally helped me build the app and get it registered on the App Store and play store and guided me the whole way. Always replied quickly. 10 out of 10

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note

John Cootes

Location Australia

The Dev team did a great job getting the store on both Apple and Google play. I really like how the app functions and it syncs well with the shopify store. However, a few errors have been identified regarding the name of the app( URL etc), but the dev team have fixed these issues for us in the next update.

September 8, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

SLEEKEAGLE™

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app with amazing customer service, literally helped me build an app and get it registered on the App Store and play store and guided me the whole way. 24/7 support on WhatsApp is their best method of contact and always reply very quickly

September 8, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Cheap and All

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

The staff are amazing. Lots of help. Even assisted with the landing page of the app. I really think this will boost sales