MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

Top notch customer service which is very important for customer communication. I barely knew nothing about this but Magenative took my unawareness to awareness. Really patient to deliver the best. I really recommend Magenative for both starters and gurus. Worth money and time. Thanks

Hey Eazideal Jewelry Galore,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

The Ivory Closet

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! My app is perfect and they were very responsive to help me get my app just the way I wanted it! This app has definitely help me to brand my business further and to boost more sales.

Dear The Ivory Closet,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

mat2ustore

I used this app to make a mobile app for my store. The developers are helpful and are willing to do my requests. They also work fast and provide any information when needed. The only thing I would ask them to improve are the prices. It should be written out clearly on a price list indicating what service is how much. So that you are not suddenly surprised by the bill. Overall good app!

June 27, 2019

Thanks for your review. We had set client’s reviews as a mark for our improvement. Also, we had launched a yearly plan at a very discounted price. Let us know more so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business !

Spring Express

I used the app and it is really helpful.
Helped me in everything from the beginning and now my app is published.
Very happy and I highly recommend it!

Hi Spring Express,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

BIOKOMA® - Organic Care

Good communication with support, all issue fixed. App works ok, ease to manage. Good job I recommended this app.

Hey BIOKOMA® - Organic Care,

Fort-Smith-Deal-Mart

this app looks good ive had it over a month had a little trouble navagating at first but there team was alot of help and always on call so i would recommend the app

June 27, 2019

We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure whenever we will be given a chance, we would be able to convert it 5 stars by our services.

4C مجوهرات

Good app and easy to use... and the most important thing is that all the team helped me out with everything through WhatsApp and that's was the best, easiest and fast way to do that. Keep that up.

Hi 4C مجوهرات,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

www.airshotstencils.com

This is app is an amazing add on to your website magenative has a highly confident and trained support team

Hi airshotstencils,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Znx4ever

Highly Recommended, with great service and Value for money. Must try.

Hey Znx4ever,

Ayyanexpress

There service is great. Made my app in a day and it's working great.Their support team is very cooperative.

Hi Ayyanexpress ,