Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 30, 2021

W used this app to spread the store to the mobile front and it did the job. The custom elements are delivered quickly and if you have problems they do a great job at fixing them. Also, they have a nice system for setting up meetings with the support team. The only qualm we have is that it is heavily timezone based. I believe they are based in IST. Since we are based in EST, we could only schedule for morning appointments at 6 AM our time or 11:30 PM our time. If you can make those appointments, however, the payoff is great. The communication is nice and you can quickly get to the heart of the matter and solve the problems you have.

Ginkgo Market
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note
🙂

December 28, 2021

I would like to thank the MageNative support team for the fantastic support , The application customization almost done with no time. Also thanks a lot the extra mile to help me to reset my apple account and avoid deactivation.

Shoppingooo
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CedCommerce replied December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂

December 21, 2021

I like using the app. There is alot of diversity and I am learning. The team that helps me are knowledgeable and professional. I would not be this far along in my business without them.

richandrichhomeopportunitiesbiz
Time spent using app: 8 months
CedCommerce replied December 23, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. 🙂

December 15, 2021

Awesome, I can’t believe how easy it was and how helpful they were. I received responses nightly because of the different time zones but I can’t believe how easy it was for me to create an app and any questions or concerns I had they answered immediately when they opened for business. I’m so happy with my app, I suggest anyone who wants to build an app this is the perfect company to use. I tried multiple apps but they didn’t work this one is great. Excellent customer services too!

ViGoss Cosmetics, LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
CedCommerce replied December 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.🙂

December 14, 2021

Really simple and easy to use as well as a great support team that helps you get things set up! I would highly recommend

Hot Tub Outfitters
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
CedCommerce replied December 23, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

Edited December 8, 2021

Really Amazing App. Very simple to use. Also highly appreciate their support team. Get response timely whenever needed and now our app is live.

Nishat Linen UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 19 days
CedCommerce replied December 9, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.😊

Edited December 13, 2021

Update: I wanted to update this review. This team is amazing! I often send changes and they are always on top of it with great response! Very happy we chose them! They still do not disappoint. I am very please so far with this APP. Most of all I am happy with the customer service. We've run into a few technical issues and the team here has truly helped get us going. Thanks so much for the support!

Champion Dog Products
Time spent using app: 2 months
CedCommerce replied November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 😊

November 23, 2021

Ive had this app for a short period of time. So far so good. My apps look amazing, and I am so happy.

The Fashion Carousel Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CedCommerce replied November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! 😊

November 21, 2021

This is a great app. The people are there for you and help you every step of the way. Anything I didn’t understand they were there to help. I highly recommend this app .

Morning Glory Boutique Mandi’s Leggings Lounge
Time spent using app: 29 days
CedCommerce replied November 21, 2021

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Cheers! 😊

November 19, 2021

Excellent service et excellent travail d'équipe. Beaucoup de disponibilités et d'écoute au service des clients

rezonans
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
CedCommerce replied November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.😊