Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Launch Top Quality Native Mobile app Quickly & Maximise sales

Vasega By Mia

I used this app for my shopify store. The support are very good and helpful. They responded quickly and fixed anything I wanted to and explained clearly every step I needed to follow to achieve results. I definitely will keep working with them.

Hi Vasega By Mia.,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !

Gaucho Kosher

I made an app from my e-commerce shop and it was very easy, following every step they gave to me. They provide you all the information you could need and all the help you ask for. I felt truly confident about this team work. I recommend.

Dear Gaucho Kosher,
Thank you very for such a great review! we work really hard to offer the best services and we are so happy to see that reflected in your review. we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation So, thanks for your kind words.

Half Price Books India

A further update - the Half Price Books app is now live on the apple app store...
thanks much to the magenative team for a very quick turnaround and a wonderful and functional app. I would strongly recommend magenative for app development...great work...much appreciated...
thanks again __________________ Never thought the migration from Website to a Mobile App would be so simple , that too all in sync...the team is very helpful, supportive and most importantly very very very prompt. We were in a dilemma about the cost of building and developing an app for our website www.halfpricebooks.in but magenative made it very simple and we now have an app as well...very happy and very satisfied.

Hi Half Price Books India,
Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !!

Feedelon

The app is great, user friendly and looks good. The customer service is very good, they have been trying to help me with anything I asked for and they are very accommodating. I strongly recommend it !

Dear Feedelon,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

Golden Hour Shop

I never thought that creating an app was so easing with magenative. Good team very helpful. I recommend anyone who's starting new.

Dear Golden Hour Shop,

CCP

I absolutely recommend Aman if you have any issue or any question to ask. He really takes his time to help you in the best possible way. I would give him 6 Stars if that would be possible !

Dear CCP,

M*A*D*E* I*N*C*

I’m happy to be back on the Magenative app platform. I’ve used them in the past and was disappointed in the slow response time (I must say has improved GREATLY) and that caused me to switch platforms. The platform I switched to looked good but they lack some important features such as scheduling post and it would always freeze up not to mention some links didn’t work. So I figured I’ll go back and try the Magenative platform again and to my surprise the response time has improved as I stated before, but I was even more impressed/excited to see there was completely new and redesigned panel which works even smoother than before and has a cleaner interface. Oh yeah I almost forgot about the option of integration features they have incorporated. They also have some of the best pricing.

Dear M*A*D*E* I*N*C*,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the “Shopify app store. We also enjoyed your app-building and your appreciation will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Badrishop

If I can give more than 5 stars I will definitely do, you guys are amazing specially Aman I have been talking with him for a month and he was so knowledgeable and helpful guy, he answered my calls whenever I call and give me answer for all questions, you guys are really amazing specially Aman, Thanks MageNative and thanks Aman,
Highly recommend

Dear Badrishop,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Goodwill Wholesale

Magenative team did a great job in translating our needs into codes and themes. They were able to customize and integrate a complex logic and a custom discount conditions into the mobile app with ease and perfection. Great communication and satisfied with the team’s ability to manage and maintain tasks on time and remotely. Many thanks to the developers of magenative for making our ideas live in appstore and playstore.

Dear Goodwill Wholesale,

787pampao, Inc.

It's been a year using the services and mobile app of Mega Native, their service is exceptional. Every request is developed in a timely manner and as expected by the team. With dedicated customer service and highly professional developer. I'm my experience working with third-party vendors, I will extremely recommend their service, my clients are satisfied with the mobile app experience, and for me and my business is an A+.

Hi 787pampao, Inc.,