Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 17, 2022

The team is helpful and they were replying to us on the group, and fixing the issues and send us back, and they provided us with the required details.

MARVELLA by Rasha
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 24, 2022

Likes this app, quite useful and easy, user friendly. I am happy with the performance and the help they have provided.

Agtukart
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
CedCommerce replied March 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

February 23, 2022

Such a amazing help! I had no idea how to submit my app for publishing. The Meganative team logged into my account for me , submitted it and within 24 hours it was live! Soo happy with the support.

ShineBySDCosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied March 2, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

February 8, 2022

This app was very user friendly to get my mobile app set up. The support was amazing. They communicated timely and often. They even provided customizations outside of the basics to help get what we wanted. I highly recommend!

Genos Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CedCommerce replied February 9, 2022

Edited March 21, 2022

when i started build the app i face a bit of challenge but the customer service team was very helpful, they keep follow up with me till they make sure that the APP is published properly. thank you MageNative team.

LAYLO BEAUTY FARM
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied February 16, 2022

Hi LAYLO BEAUTY FARM

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! 🙂

January 17, 2022

I thrilled to be working with you guys. This company help me along the way. I recommend everyone to try them out.

L S Fashion House
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied January 18, 2022

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.

January 6, 2022

I don’t know where to start but these people tried there best to make sure my apps are live thanks to all team customer service is great I would definitely recommend this app I wish I give more stars thank you

rrebecasglamboutique
Time spent using app: 3 months

January 3, 2022

Magenative is a great app and great team to work with. Very responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

Heera Dukan
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CedCommerce replied January 6, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. 🙂

December 30, 2021

W used this app to spread the store to the mobile front and it did the job. The custom elements are delivered quickly and if you have problems they do a great job at fixing them. Also, they have a nice system for setting up meetings with the support team. The only qualm we have is that it is heavily timezone based. I believe they are based in IST. Since we are based in EST, we could only schedule for morning appointments at 6 AM our time or 11:30 PM our time. If you can make those appointments, however, the payoff is great. The communication is nice and you can quickly get to the heart of the matter and solve the problems you have.

Ginkgo Market
Time spent using app: 3 months
CedCommerce replied January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note
🙂

December 28, 2021

I would like to thank the MageNative support team for the fantastic support , The application customization almost done with no time. Also thanks a lot the extra mile to help me to reset my apple account and avoid deactivation.

Shoppingooo
Egypt
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CedCommerce replied December 30, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime. 🙂