4.8

Merchants find this tool user-friendly and suitable for those with limited technical knowledge, allowing them to create mobile apps with ease. They appreciate the variety of customization options, real-time preview feature, and seamless Shopify integration. Many commend the prompt and professional customer support and affordability. Merchants report improved business efficiency and productivity, and appreciate the simplified app submission process to app stores.

Edited November 17, 2021

I love this app. Im in the process of set up and the customer service is amazing! They are very helpful. Magenative having good IOS support (Shubham) who I can trust for issues.

TRIMART
Singapore
CedCommerce replied November 17, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone😊

March 9, 2021

Team is very professional with great prompt support. I would highly recommend Magenative app & services. They work as partner and always ready to go extra mile with multiple suggestions and options.

Nus-kha
CedCommerce replied October 17, 2021

June 15, 2020

I love this app and its customer service! Extremely grateful to have an app for my website without going through the headache of coding. Although this app is good for starter basic dropshipping apps and I had to pay extra to customize, it's all worth it! They have such an amazing team and tend to all your requests. Shoutout to Mr. Areeb and team for being so acommodating despite all my nitty gritty details. You are all answered prayers for an easy app development process! 10/10 Recommend.

CDO Online Mart
Philippines
CedCommerce replied August 12, 2020

Hi CDO,
So, thanks for your kind words.
Stay Safe and healthy !!

July 8, 2020

The team have been very helpful and supporting every step of the way. I have been assisted timeously with any changes that I needed made

Shop Up
South Africa
CedCommerce replied August 12, 2020

Hi Show Up,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others, Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !!

September 18, 2021

Excellent support, great team. very responsive team, they have. I liked their supoort. My app also published in playstore. Recommended

Skmeico
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! 😊

July 24, 2018

We opted for an Android version of Magenative's app for shopify. Was pleasantly surprised to find way better features than some other shopify that we have tried for much higher rates. But what really made us rate them 5star is their support. We requested a lot of customisation and they were quick to respond to our requests and made us feel like the app was built from scratch just for us. Highly recommend their service.

Ekartdeals
CedCommerce replied July 8, 2019

Dear Ekartdeals,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

August 8, 2018

Excellent group of developers!

Pink Box Accessories
CedCommerce replied July 8, 2019

Dear Pink Box Accessories,

February 4, 2021

We were able to recreate our shopify store into an app using the help of Magenative mobile app at an affordable price. We had also requested for some customization of some graphics and the Magenative team was helpful in fulfilling them. I'd recommend Magenative to anyone who would like to have an app version of their shopify store at a very reasonable price

Kair fashion
CedCommerce replied October 20, 2021

Thanks for this beautiful review 😊

February 9, 2023

It was a great experience team helped us in uploading and making app live and its features are awesome.Recommended!!

Saleem Fabrics PK
Pakistan
CedCommerce replied February 10, 2023

Hi Saleem Fabrics PK 🙂

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

May 19, 2021

Great work with good support. The team is very helpful and skillfull.
Did my 2nd project and its overwhelming

Hanayen
United Arab Emirates
CedCommerce replied September 13, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone🙂