Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

Nus-kha

Team is very professional with great prompt support. I would highly recommend Magenative app & services. They work as partner and always ready to go extra mile with multiple suggestions and options.

New Trendz

thank you guys for everything you guys are great i love the team work i highly recommend this service i plan on making much more apps with you guys thanks very everything you guys are wonderful....

Graced By The South

It was so easy to communicate with this team. Night or day there was always someone there to answer all my question. They took time to walk me through the problems I did not understands and provided links to help me. An absolutely great learning experience! I appreciate this team so much!

Subhamasthu

Thank you for the amazing support from the team and they are prompt in responding to queries. Good service!!

outletoptico

The technical support team is very helpful and provides quick tips. excellent service and the app works well.

Girly Butik

I used their app and the team is very helpful and fast . i recommend everyone to use their service . they are very fast

Wellversed Health

The support team is quick to provide resolutions. This is helpful for teams that do not have a complete in-house tech-team.

Sugarplums Temptations

Built this app for my store and so far working with support they have answered and assisted me all the way. Good UX design for the most part. Had to have the devs on their team make a few tweaks to the color scheme. I highly recommend them.

mazajee

Mobile App Builder ‑ MageNative by CedCommerce is extremely brilliant mobile apps development team who supported my shopify site to get converted into an eCommerce mobile apps within very short span of time , very effective , quality measured development at very affordable prizing , even after development support is very appreciable.

February 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!

The Christian Restoration Association

The MageNative team did a great job. I was so close to giving up trying to conform to Apple’s standards but they didn’t. They worked to make sure our app was approved and could still provide our customers with the functionality of an easy-to-use mobile app. Highly recommend!

February 26, 2021