Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sehetna-eg

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

The team was really helpful in accommodating too all our edits and updates! Prompt replies and great communication! recommended!

May 27, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

Abaca Eats

Location Philippines

MageNative team is very accommodating with all custom requests. The app also looks sleek and has a lot of integrations. I'll update my review in case we launch the mobile app we're doing with them. So far, I can see a full view of the app in test mode nicely. Thanks!

May 27, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

Tcg Magic

really helpful every step including after support, can always reach out to them by email or whatsapp

May 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

Coachman's Pharmacy

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Using MageNative to create and launch our app has been a great experience. It is quick and easy and the support is excellent. I would definitely recommend MegeNative.

May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated! 🙂

StarSupermarket

I utilised the programme to create an app for my customers, and it was incredibly quick and simple. It was completed with just a few clicks:). So far, it's been simple to set up and utilise, and if you have any unique ideas, they'll gladly assist you.

May 9, 2022

Multicompras

Location Mexico

Hasta el momento la aplicación a corrido muy bien, el servicio de soporte a sido de lo mas amable y atento si me a resuelto mis dudas y detalles que he tenido, si la recomiendo es una aplicación muy buena

ICON Nutrition

I've been testing out numerous apps that can turn my shopify website into an app both for android and apple and have to say I've been very impressed with the easy of using this app and the customer support available. Would recommend just from the impressive support alone :-)

Sommelier Wine Box

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app has everything that you need to sell, the customer care is great, I have a whatsapp group with their developer to solve issues

Mufflex

Location India

This app is very simple and good because I tested 5-6 apps before using mageNative, but the features and customer support provided by this app to me is amazing. Especially their support team is awesome and they have provided the services I needed in a short span of time. Highly Recommend if you are wanting to create a store App.

April 13, 2022

Palmyra Online

Location Germany

Great continues help from the support they custom many options to us and it helped our app and genarated sales from day one with it, I highly recommend this app to every one starting out. We cant thank them enough

April 13, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂