Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

No code mobile app builder that builds your business

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Edragonmall.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a good APP program, although there are some small problems, but the comments made, they can quickly make changes to the program, this is praiseworthy! If possible, I hope to reduce the cost of APP, this is because many SHOPIFY sellers are not very rich, and the global economy is not very good now. If the background can add more languages, such as Chinese, I believe there will be more sellers to support!

April 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

Vitrinet Shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very user friendly saas
Great features and tech, very helpful and skilled team Thank you so much wish you all the best

March 26, 2022

Imported Perfumes Philippines

Time spent using app About 11 hours

The best team of guys. They help and they can assist you in store listings. THey also create a group and make you feel welcome!
The best mobile app builder out there for store owners.

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

RM Style Shop

So far everything has been great! My app isn’t up and running yet but everything seems to be going smoothly. The app builder was very easy to use and navigate, and although there is quite the time change between us, the support team has always been very receptive and had great communication! So far so good! Can’t wait for the app to be running! A++

March 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

Infinite Queen Collection

I love everything about this company they was there when I needed them and had questions about something and they made sure they did all they can to fix anything I needed. I do recommend them

March 22, 2022

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!🙂

KEMIT'ART

Location Martinique

Application très intuitive avec un service client au top. Discussion en temps réel sur whatsapp, ce qui constitue un avantage non négligeable

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

My Little Armenia

So far so good. The App is flexible to the extent we need it to be and the Mage Native support team is always responsive and accommodating if anything specific needs to be addressed. Be prepared to have customizations if you are looking for more than what the App Builder provides. Highly recommend for a quick mobile app builder solution - integrated with Shopify. Thank you!

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

RenewBoutique

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE They had all the info I needed to make this a smooth process. Highly Recommend if you are wanting to create a store App.

March 16, 2022

Luxware DK

Location Denmark

2 days then my app was published Quick service and Nice customer service. Cannot be better than that

March 16, 2022

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.🙂

MARVELLA by Rasha

Location United Arab Emirates

The team is helpful and they were replying to us on the group, and fixing the issues and send us back, and they provided us with the required details.