Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS apps

Waked Electronics

The app is wonderful. It really fulfilled my needs. The support team is great, they remained with us until the app got published on app store and play store and they did al the work, we didnt have to worry about anything

June 3, 2021

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable feedback !
It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are grateful, you felt wonderful about our App.

Thanks and Regards

Team MageNative

designfullprint

A really helpful app with awesome support team. I appreciate their service. Whenever I need help, the support team reply immediately and focus on exactly what I concern about. Great job!

Castano Equestrian Equipment

The app is brilliant, because you do not need to know anything about coding to create a beautiful app. It is also seamlessly connected to the website, no extra changes needs to be made, the moment you update the website on Shopify, the app is automatically updated. The support staff at MageNative are exceptional: they were very helpful and didn't quit before everything was perfect!

The Creative Mustard Seed

The team at MageNative has been amazing to work with!! Talk about customer service! I was hesitant to create an app because I was intimidated by all the technical and coding details. But I know my shop and customers need it! This team has answered every question I've had and in a timely manner. Got a question? They'll have an answer! They helped me in every step of development AND with uploading to Apple and Google. They will include you in a group chat if needed to help with the process as well. Great for getting updates! Of the app options Shopify offers, this has been a great one!

Auscart

Easy to use. Was able to design my app within few minutes. Support team helped me with publishing on Google Play and App Store. Had a few changes to make. Support team was quick to help with all the changes. Highly recommended.

TheBOOSTstore

They did such a great job getting my app published! They took care of my store and it increased my traffic by 25% not saying it’s the core cause but it definitely did help! So happy to have this awesome app published and ready to see where it goes!

deliverlou

I used this app and it really helpe increse my audience. Having a mobile drew quite alot of traffic to store. I thank MageNative for building an easy accesible app for my business. The customer service was also spot on. They created a WhatsApp group in which they responded promptly and provided many answers to numerous questions. I highly recommend their services!

Black Diamond Boutique

Outstanding customer service, nothing is too much trouble. For non tech people they have clear instructions and explain it very well.

Nus-kha

Team is very professional with great prompt support. I would highly recommend Magenative app & services. They work as partner and always ready to go extra mile with multiple suggestions and options.

New Trendz

thank you guys for everything you guys are great i love the team work i highly recommend this service i plan on making much more apps with you guys thanks very everything you guys are wonderful....