TrustedSite

TrustedSite

by TrustedSite

Build trust and increase conversions. Includes McAfee SECURE.

Outnsports

THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO USE THE FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL FOR THE PRO VERSION THEN THEY CHARGED ME.THE SAME DAY.
THEN I REMOVED THE APP AND DOWLOAD IT AGAIN AFTER 10 DAYS HOPING I WILL BE ON THE STANDARD VERSION BUT THEY CHARGE ME THE FULL VERSION AND IT'S BEEN 2 MONTH AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND .

Theofficecake

Agreed to free trial. Have emailed now three times to let them know I do not wish to continue. No reply. I would not be surprised if they charge my card, which I will surely dispute.

Vintyjewellery

I can't change the place of McAfee button on my website, which I was able to. please correct this, I don't understand why you changed it.

Birthday Partys

It use to work well then they changed things around now the mark doesn't show on my website. It just says "the url you entered is already in your account".

Air Plant Club

Yeah - this is the first Shopify app I have felt "deceived" by. You are expected to put in all the code yourself and there is not much direction of how to do so. Also, this is severely overpriced for what you get. Don't bother with installing it..it's a bait and switch app. Nothing is actually free

Koralei

mcafee is supposedly established in the computer world, yet the code is not automatically added and i'm sure i would've had to remove it manually. Based on the 1 star reviews I'd say that's on purpose so they have a reason to keep charging people that haven't removed everything (they probably do like other apps i've seen have done... they have access to the code and continue adding code even after removing it if you don't compare it using some code compare software online (diff programs) ... one star just for making me figure out the code but good thing they did or i would've installed it before reading the comments

Cleverly Clad

This worthless app just tries to sell you identity protection. There is no option to add the badge to your website, or any instructions to do so. Just options to change your company name, email, etc, and a sales page for identity protection... WTF

Muscat Gems

Deleted. It disappeared so re-installed and then sometimes would show but not all the time!

Girly Sales

I activated a 30 day trial, and got charged right the next day. I don't like their support as they never responded back to my emails. I do not recommend it for Shopify store owners.

Tannleather

been over a month website still not submitted in bing or others ... i did it manually on google..
there is no indication that this app brings any traffic at all.. might work for high volume stores but so far has proven to be absolutely useless to me even with 29 bucks subscription.

will keep it for another month and this goes in the bin if it doesn't start doing what it should.