Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shop Lemak

I have never seen anything like this before, it's a revolutionary way to social media and currently the best of its kind. Social media posts made easy...

Fashion Beyond You

Just amazing how they make my pictures look so much better in a video. Wow love it, beautiful. Thank you.

Jewelry4Generations

Enjoy Minta very much as an easy way to get videos of my products made. Wish there was a better selection of music to try out during the free trial period.

J. Waters Apparel

So far so good. I really like how it selects your best sellers for you and creates the marketing videos.

L.I.F.E Apparel

I literally seen a ad about this on YouTube. I googled the process and listened to the reviews. This is truly a godsend. I greatly appreciate the app for all it's components. Very simply, sleek and sexy.

Eff'n Tees

I use these awesome videos to help bring customers to my website on social media. Super easy to use!

January 19, 2022

Amazing! We are so happy you are finding Minta easy to use and loving it so far!

One Stop Shop

I love how easy it is to create eye catching ads with this app. love it. I know this will help me increase my shop sales in a heart beat.

January 19, 2022

So awesome! We hope we are saving you tons of time when it comes to content creation for your social media!

Whimsy Spirit Store

It's so easy! I choose the template I want, and voila, video! With the powerups, I will always have social media posts, even when I don't have anything scheduled

January 19, 2022

Amazing!! Thank you very much!

FloridianDrip

So I have been struggling with marketing & its been so time consuming! Being a full time youtuber as well I needed another solution! seen this commercial on a youtube ad and I was a little skeptical but I said what the heck what could it hurt . Downloaded it tonight to my shopify store and I am in loveeeeee! The videos are sooo pretty & professional ! It automatically does it for u at your own time preference & u get to customize everything to your own liking! I am so excited to use this app for my company! I haven't had any sales yet due to me just launching but I have high hopes now! I will definitely use this for my company!!!! 5 stars all the way !!!!! Thanks minta :) xoxoxo

January 19, 2022

We couldn't have said it better! Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy we are saving you so much time!

Femme For You

This app makes it so easy to create little video ads for social media! The videos are already made with product pictures, fonts, and music and you can edit everything within a minute. Absolutely in love!

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much! So glad you are loving Minta!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36