Minta

Automated video ads created especially for you

Gemstoney

I'm not paying for it now but will keep an eye on this APP. The idea's good and the templates are cute, but too many limitations, such as the number of products, photos of each product to choose from, text color and fonts, etc.

Henna Cosmetics

Amazing app!! Simply amazing. Greatly priced. Makes automatic product videos (just worry about putting enough images on the product page).

Stigma Streetwear

so far so good now lets see if they will have new materiel tweaks or repetitive options! I have high hopes for minta. great customer service!!!

Absolute Fashion 2020

I used this app for my Facebook and Instagram and I love it. Definitely a great app to help boost your business.

HybridSell

VERY happy with their APP and with the new feature and being able to have music and also make selections based on your product you want to deliver, its just A+++++++ I LOVE IT!!!!!! thank you guys! Id rate it 10 stars but in only allows me 5!

Shopping Therapy

I loooove this App! Literally DFY videos that are short, but nicely excecuted! It takes all of my videos from my online store and turns them into short but nicely executed videos that i can share anywhere on the internet, and I don't have to do the hard work! Literally DFY! It makes my little business look like one of the big ones out there. I would recommend this to anyone. It is definitely worth the price!

Purple Parrot Boutique

I love this app. I struggled with making video advertisements before this. It's so easy to make eye catching videos now. I love it.

Camo Chique & Spa Boutique

Love this app, especially now that it comes with music. Makes short but informative videos from your product images.

Irresistible

I was skeptical at first, but then I went for it and BAMMM! Very easy and quick Amazing Videos that create based on Best Seller to Holiday themes to Sales or just a simple Product Video ect. I have had it for a month now and I have seen updates and I am sure more updates on the way.

FOSTANI

Great app, we are using it everyday! Save us a lot of time I think it will be one of the basics app should have !

Previous 1 3