Minta

Automated video ads created especially for you

KINGDOM PROTOCOL

I experimented and finished a video with this app and i must say its pretty neat! I hope tht the developer can add more seconds to the video, logo, and hopefully some other cool features. I believe tht this app is on its way to making competitors squeal and being a rivaling menace in the society of great advertising.

KMR Outfitters

This is the most amazing app to come along in a while. I ran a couple of tests on Facebook and Snapchat. The responses were almost double of previous adds. With continued improvements, this app could take social marketing to the next level!

A FUNKY PINEAPPLE

I am so happy I came across this app. It takes all my new items each day and immediately turns them into videos. The many features it includes is you can color coordinate it to match your brand. I am so busy I was always behind making videos and I was not that skilled at it anyway and I could not stay current. Now I do not have to think about it because it is done for me and keeps all videos fresh and current! You should try this app, you will love it! Mandy

ME Organics

Great App, loved that it was so simple to use, there were a variety of different features that fitted each of my products.
I am able to produce quality videos for my store.

Mr&Mrs Fragrance Israel

Minta saves me so much time and money! I simply installed the app and got so many potions to promote my products in video without doing anything. I don't need to think which product to promote and how to create content to promote it! They still need to make some adjustments but overall highly recommend!

Dias Sunglasses

Minta is the first real "one click" video marketing platform! I simply connected my store and got all the product video ads I need! The best thing about Minta, is that all the videos are created based on each product data, I got everything organised by my items on sale, new collection etc. Great product!

The Organic Hemp Line

Very simple to use and the videos are cool and real nice. i tried it on 2 diffrent stores and it works perfectly!

Planeto.shop

Using the app is very convenient and I am able to produce quality and fast products easily. highly recommend

TIPIS

MInta saves us time and money-providing us with the most accurate promotion videos from our website, using the a real time information from our website. From the very first time it was really easy and intuitive to use and the results were much helpful for us.