Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Sassy Lane

Just downloaded this and love it already! Recommended by other shop owners and I can see why! Easy set up and makes setting up posts so simple.

May 16, 2022

Awesome, we are so happy to hear this!

Yaya's Cocina Co.

I love this app. I would not call myself a creative person which is really needed in marketing your product, but Minta is perfect and gives the time to focus on making that money !!!

May 16, 2022

We are so glad Minta is helping you and your store!

CarterBrito Urban Fashion’s

This app is amazing. I love what you do. I save so much time doing what i need to do while you keep my customers informed

May 16, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Fitversal

I like this app thank you so much for the great work that you guys do. Please keep on improving this app, please.

Thank you!

WeddingDecor.com

This app makes videos easy! I love it!!! 10 stars! I'm still learning how to use all of the features but so far it is amazing!

Wow! Thank you so much! We really appreciate your review

ISKO Vital™

Location Netherlands

De app werkt makkelijk en snel en je kan hem op veel manieren aanpassen wat ook wel moet om de huisstijl te krijgen

SlimSpul nederland b.v.

Location Netherlands

I do like the app and have bought a license for a month to test it. Having trouble with tiktok videos though. The app posts it to my tiktok but I cannot open it there on tiktok. Tried both autopost and manual push from the app.

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! TikTok should be working just fine. They were having a technical issue on their side but it should be working now. If not, you can always reach out to our support team

P.O.T 9 STREETWEAR CLOTHING CO.

I used this app to help my performance on social media. And it helped alot. Now I just sit back & automatically post.

May 16, 2022

Amazing! Thank you very much!

ZULANI DESIGNS LLC

I use the app to post on my business social platforms. It is easier for me to plan ahead with the calendar and the app takes all the hard work out

May 4, 2022

Amazing! Thank you so much!

Cherrine Luxe Hair

I use this app for advertising and marketing. It really helps save time. I love how I can create new product videos and the holiday themes.

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much and yup that is our goal to save you time! After all, time is money right?