4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, innovative AI, and efficient video creation. The customer support team is commended for their problem-solving skills. Merchants find the auto-generation of high-quality creatives, social media campaign management, and integration with platforms like TikTok and Facebook beneficial. The scheduling feature is also appreciated. This app is seen as a crucial tool for small businesses, helping save time, money, and expand their customer base.

March 15, 2024

very simple to use and excellent customer service

Stile di Strada
14 days using the app

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that everyone at Minta puts in to try to make our customers' experience the best it can be!

April 11, 2024

Very good app and easy to use 5 stars

ElectroFashion
Bulgaria
9 days using the app

April 11, 2024

I would recommend this service because it so easy to use. It saves time and it really works hard for me.

Kofa Self Skin Care
About 8 hours using the app

February 5, 2024

Very nice app and easy to use work perfect for me definitely recommend this app

MyAudioSounds
30 days using the app

February 22, 2024

great awesome way to do posting and the support is very helpful and friendly as well .

MEETYRCOLOR.COM
8 days using the app

January 25, 2024

only just started using the app but i think it looks professional and will save so much time

SwagDials
13 days using the app

April 28, 2024

Not Bad

Catchy Vibes
8 days using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied May 5, 2024

February 10, 2024

I thought I was on a free trial and never authorized or initiated the ridiculous amount I have been billed. Please refund.

Sigbeez
About 1 month using the app

Hi there S

Can you please get back to me at avraham@reconvert.com? I will solve this for you, I promise it'll be worth your time :)

I really want to solve this issue for you.

Avraham | Customer Success Manager

April 30, 2024

Absolutely impressed with Minta's support team! They were incredibly responsive and helpful in addressing my concerns. Their dedication to providing excellent customer service truly stood out. Highly recommend their app!

Assorted Attractions
About 4 hours using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied May 5, 2024

December 21, 2023

This is the best app ever. Make my life easy.
As soon as i upload any design to shopify, I receive an email with the video
Beautiful!!

Shine-Smart
About 1 year using the app
Minta Auto Post Videos by ReConvert replied December 29, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted you enjoy the instant video uploads. If you have any suggestions for further improvements, please don't hesitate to share them. We're always learning and growing!

Best regards,