Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

YAAS FITS

I just downloaded the app to "see what it could do". All I can say is wow, thanks for freeing up my time! Excellent!

The Glitter Doctor

I just did a video and posted it to all of my social media in less than five minutes. I'm amazed at how quickly this was as well as the quality of the video! This is amazing.

NNOVATE BEAUTY

This app is awesome. the app actually helps take some of the work off my shoulders for video marketing.

Love Charme Fashions LLC

i used it once and im already happy with this app, I cant wait to all more products and get more followers, I am a new business

July 14, 2021

Thank you! Stunning features are just across the corner

Opposite Sense

Minta is a life saver for me. It saves me a lot of time and brain crack on making videos for my products. I can't wait for the new updates coming to Minta soon which will help my business grow with professional videos. Great job you guys!

Malika's Things

I absolutely love this app. It's fun and effective. I recommend Minta for all of your marketing campaigns.

Arête by Beasley

I am using this app and it is saving me a lot of time that I use to spend making my own videos for the posts!

June 28, 2021

Thank you! It means the world to us!!

Secrets-4you

Love the way its set up my videos, it was less hassle and everything went together. Also love how it connect to my social media account

Thank you so much!

Savi Fashions

Today is my first day using this app and I'm already impressed with the video output and quality. I find myself having to make minimal edits as the presets selected allows Minta to craft the perfect videos for my brand.

June 28, 2021

Thank you! let us know more after the free trial.

myvsn

This app is very easy to use and creates amazing videos for you! I just started using it a day ago and so far, so good!

June 28, 2021

Thank you!! We will continue to make your life easier :)