Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos

by Minta Technology services LTD

Get More Customers With Ready-for-Social Videos That Convert

cardona tee shirts

the app is dope!!! easy to use , and i hope that it is affective on my site to attract customers . will use again and will upgrade my account.,

July 14, 2021

Great news!!!! Minta will defiantly help you out

Yve's By You Bundles

GREAT SO FAR!! I am hoping fo a great outcome. I just posted a video to my instagram account. I will update soon.

Soooo How is it? :)

BajaTiki

I am enjoying the app but I never use the music which is a bummer, if you could add some tropical, classical, or world themed music I could use it with my brand. The auto posting is a great feature. I am still on my free trial but plan on keeping the app. Thank you.

Thanks! Will work on new soundtracks ASAP

Crystallized By Sparkle

I installed this app on two of my Shopify stores and I cannot say how blown away I am at the level of automation I received. This is amazing. The auto feature took 15 minutes to set up and it posts EVERY SINGLE DAY to my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest without any more work on my end! I have paid $40 a month for one post a day on one platform, so to receive this type of posting for less than half of that price, it's amazing. Then, to top it off, you can manually post as well. I'm a user for life. This is an amazing platform as has given me more time to work on my business since I don't have to stop and post to social media or even decide what to post, what to say, etc. You will love it. Sorry for the lengthy post...GO SIGN UP NOW!

Wow! You made our day!

S O L E II

I truly love everything about this app, this is my first time trying it, I so hope improves my business.

Thank you!

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

Super easy to use app. With many good options to choose from. Made my life so much easier and better.

July 14, 2021

Easier it's what Minta all about

TymaticTeeStore

I'd love to upload my own music behind the video as a part of marketing my brand as well. Beside that, this is a genius app. I f***** love it.

July 14, 2021

Thank you! New soundtracks features will be released soon

MOMCITY

I downloaded this app to help with increasing sales. Love the ease of creating videos and the options I have. Love it!!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you! You wont regret it

Beyond and Above Blessings

Now I can make videos of my products it’s easy to use they provide many choices of videos for different types of products and such

Skyplus Boutique

I have just posted my first ad in seconds. My online Boutique store via Shopify now has great presentations. This app just so amazing. I would definitely recommend this app for all online stores. Great quality videos.

Awesome review, thnx!