Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Pretty B Nich

I use this app to help me market my online shop. I love it and it helps out alot, not to mention its creative and fun to use. Thank you Minta!

November 30, 2021

Thank you! So glad that you are finding it fun to use!

Eprime Merchandise

wow .. i am very impressed. This has taken so much pressure off my hands ... as a new start up business most of my time is taken up just by deciding what posts to put up on a daily basis on my social media platforms.. With Minta i can now concentrate on the other aspects of my business ... thank you so much. Its like a very big load has been taken off my shoulders. Love love love this!

November 30, 2021

That is exactly what we are here for! To make your life easier and save you time! So glad to hear we have been able to help!

Antoinette's Fashions

I love this app...it works for everything I need. I would recommend to all small business owners to use.

November 30, 2021

Awesome we love to hear this!

FreshNeww

I like this app and I definitely advise to utilize it. Support is great and friendly. It saves a lot of time and helps you to focus on other aspects while you plan your posts ahead.

Thank you so much!

Kanubo Coffee - Best Espresso Capsules in Aluminum

very easy to work with, does what promise, creative templates, saves a lot of time to make and schedule ads

November 26, 2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your fedback!

P J'adore

This app rocks! It’s great. This app rocks! Worth every penny. Worth every penny worth every penny okay

November 26, 2021

We love hearing this. Thank you!

BozzUp Printz & Kustomz

i use this app to help me promote my products on schedule that doesnt require me to manual do on my phone and consume my time. it post my products to all my business social media platforms. awesome.

November 26, 2021

Awesome! So gald to hear you are using the planner! It really does save so much time and ensures you are getting your products out there in front of potential buyers.

Generatrix Fashions

I will upgrade the starts later. I just started using this app. So far I like the videos and still checking out the app and its features.

November 26, 2021

Thank you! Don't forget you can search for any product in your store and have us create unlimited videos and designed images of every single product in your store.

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

So far so good! I ran into an issue uploading my logo, reached out to via chat and Arik (one of the owners) hopped on a Zoom with me to get it figured it out and then showed me more features. Very happy with the app and the customer service!

November 26, 2021

Awesome! So glad we were able to help you out and happy to have you on board!

Savvy Scooter

So far really amazing app. Easy to use and lots of options to choose from. For now, using the videos for FB

November 26, 2021

Awesome so happy to hear this!