Minta Automated Social Videos

Minta Automated Social Videos | Reviews

by Minta Technology services LTD

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

The XL Catalog

It makes my Facebook page look so professional I love this app so much!!!! I would recommend this to all of my friends!!

Thank you sooooo much!

Bouxji Boutique

Great little app. Really helps to save time and creates professional looking videos in seconds. Highly recommended

Thank you sooooo much!

BloomBliss.com

I love this app, Minta makes it so easy to add video post to all of your social media sites at once.

April 12, 2021

WOW!! We love our customers too

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

Have been using Minta for sometime now. It's easy to use and helps create great mini videos. Love it.

Thank you!!!!

Fab Fly Fancy

I use this app to create content for my Instagram and I LOVE IT! It is a very user friendly app and the videos are great! It is so quick and easy to create quality videos in minutes.

February 28, 2021

Wow! You've made out day!

BUtiful.store

This app is a must have. Not only is it compatible and easily use with your store, facebook, instagram and soon Pinterest, etsy. for product video to be on your store is a game changer especially if you made them! One special touch that has really helped me is the assistant Ashley. She gives me ideas that is perfect. Love Love Love it!

February 28, 2021

We lay it out, for you to play it out! Thank you soooooo much!

Ory & Winnie Boutique

Absolutely LOVE this app, works amazing, videos are edgy and trendy. Makes it so easy to update customers on FB, Shopify and IG (coming soon) I love it! thank you so much!

Thanks you so much!

Soft & Rugged

If you need a simple, easy straightforward and cost effective way to make product videos for your store Minta Automated Video's is the way to go. Take the 7 day free trial and I promise you will not be disappointed. Just released the ability to add product videos directly to your shopify products page, I am going to be busy over the next week testing this out and seeing if it helps with conversions!! I started using Minta a few months back and have been blown away by all of the updates they have done over the last few months and their support team is great. I have been using their videos for my daily facebook posts, instagram and TikTok. I am able to create a professional video for any product on my site in less than 2 minutes and have the ability to post it to my platforms. I have also been using their videos in my facebook ad campaigns and have seen great results. I promise if you use this application to its full potential you will get your money back in a matter of days!

Thank you!

ezduzitbyelliott.com

As a Fashion Designer Minta is tha BEST App I have found that allows a creative an opportunity to present their Designs with the same passion they R created with..B4 Minta Spotify was to Sterile for the Fashion and Art customers that prefer my Designs so it was TrULy a Godsend when I found Minta .Spotify did a Great job in finding such a young and innovative Company like Minta 2 add to the Roster of Apps 4 Creatives like me.. Great Work Minta!!!!!!!!#8.. elliott

Thank you!!!

Secret Closet Collection Boutique

Wow! I love this app! I'm always looking for something to help with conversions. This app was easy to install and to get immediate results....It takes the guess work out of my day and adds flair to my Facebook page. Thanks!

WOW! Thank you!!