Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Jaded Lux Boutique

I downloaded this app very late at night, and had a minor issue. They responded to my message right away at 2 am! Top notch customer service! Also, I love the videos I can now use for marketing.

February 25, 2021

Thank you!! BTW your videos rocks!!!

Camian & Company

FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool video templates, great music selection. I am absolutely in LOVE with this app!!!!!!

January 3, 2021

Thank you! Stay tuned! there're lots of exciting stuff coming right up!

ClassySassySwag

I am loving Minta so far! Their videos are fun, easy, and catchy! They do the work for you! But you have the option to customize the music, text, product images and more. A great way to get your brand out there!

January 3, 2021

We love you too :). Stay tuned! there're lots of exciting stuff coming right up!

Hello Skelo

This app is great. I have no experience making videos so my marketing was lacking the video element until I found Minta. It is so easy to use and I love that I can put my branding colors in the videos along with my logo. They have great template choices and music. I use these videos several times a week on my Instagram account to show my new releases, sales and best sellers.

January 3, 2021

Thank you! we really into make our customers happy :)

Gifts That Groove

Many thanks, Minta!
I have been using Minta for a few months now and I have seen how their App has developed over that time. Daniel and the Minta team keep surveying their Minta clients and developing new automation for our products within the Minta App.
They willingly respond to client concerns and suggestions and the App keeps getting better and better
Having an App that analyses my Shopify store data and products and automates videos specifically for me saves me so much time each day.
I can easily change text, colour, music to suit, each time I want to download.
I also love the NEW integration direct to my product pages.
Minta is one App I can't live without!

January 3, 2021

Thank you! Great customers support is one of ours important mission

Waist Forever Official

I love this app! The videos are so easy to make. I save money because I can make as many videos as I want and no longer need to pay someone every time I need a video.

January 3, 2021

That's the all point. Minta = Time & Money saver! Thank you!

Reign Jewelry and Accessories

This app is great for video making and I like the slide transitions. I would love to be able to add more than 3 slides per video, 5 slides would be great to showcase a collection in depth and or new arrivals. Overall great app!

January 3, 2021

Hey, Suggestions noted! We working on that!

Creator and the Gang

This product blew my mind! It is a must-have app for any Shopify site. It is so well designed, runs so smooth and the features will blow your mind. Download it now! The tech team is incredible too.

January 3, 2021

Out of word! Thank you so much!

Jomatina

I installed this program just for testing and was pleasantly surprised. It does a great job for my needs

Thanks you J.

Sai’jo Stonez

-Sai’jo Stonez I saw this app on Instagram and thought I would try it out. So far I love this app! As a Business Owner and student I’m extremely busy. Creativity is a must for entrepreneurs and I love they give different options of videos to choose. I’m in the process of rebranding I can’t wait to see my new videos they create! I highly recommend.

January 3, 2021

Thanks! Our business is to grow yours :)