Minta Automated Social Videos

Automated Videos & Images Created & Posted For You!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Globe Rasmonet, Inc.

I used this app to promote my products online. So far, so good. It's highly recommended for any online business

Thanks!

JT's Designer Fashion

Great app. I just need to uninstall for a bit as I am running into some financial difficulties. When I am back on my feet I will reinstall.

Kazoodles

So far so good! I will submit another review once we start to see the results. Currently in just set it up mode : )

Thnx

Lingerie XOXO

I am new using the app, but so far it is much more than I expected! It pretty much creates the videos automatically with little or no work on your part...and the videos look beautiful. Customer service is great. My inquiry was addressed immediately. I'm sure I'll be using this app a lot.

Thanks!

cardona tee shirts

the app is dope!!! easy to use , and i hope that it is affective on my site to attract customers . will use again and will upgrade my account.,

July 14, 2021

Great news!!!! Minta will defiantly help you out

Yve's By You Bundles

GREAT SO FAR!! I am hoping fo a great outcome. I just posted a video to my instagram account. I will update soon.

Soooo How is it? :)

BajaTiki

I love this app so much! Thank you so much for adding more music, the collection is great, appreciate.

Thanks! Will work on new soundtracks ASAP

Crystallized By Sparkle

I installed this app on two of my Shopify stores and I cannot say how blown away I am at the level of automation I received. This is amazing. The auto feature took 15 minutes to set up and it posts EVERY SINGLE DAY to my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest without any more work on my end! I have paid $40 a month for one post a day on one platform, so to receive this type of posting for less than half of that price, it's amazing. Then, to top it off, you can manually post as well. I'm a user for life. This is an amazing platform as has given me more time to work on my business since I don't have to stop and post to social media or even decide what to post, what to say, etc. You will love it. Sorry for the lengthy post...GO SIGN UP NOW!

Wow! You made our day!

S O L E II

I truly love everything about this app, this is my first time trying it, I so hope improves my business.

Thank you!

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

Super easy to use app. With many good options to choose from. Made my life so much easier and better.

July 14, 2021

Easier it's what Minta all about