Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

50% off - Boost sales with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

L&L Fave Finds

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Just set this app up for my website and it works pretty good. The buy me button moves to entice the customer to purchase. I will monitor it to make sure it is not a turn off for customers. Otherwise it works as described.

Nexusbaby

Location China

awesome and useful,it can help us increase the conversion rate, I really like it,keep the great job,Buy Me Team

Gun Safes Warehouse

I used this app to help further my business and strive to maintain Happy customers it would be better if this app can attract more customers to purchase from my business

PauseCadeau.com

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great support team ! I had an issue because my theme was overwriting some parameters of the app and the support team fixed it for in less than 10 mn !
Greatly recommande this app !!!

KHAISTA Fashion Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Guys,,, This is a No JOKE app, as helps a lot towards customer purchasing journey. A Must for all Shopify stores to increase Sales.

Customer Service is Exceptional, Even on Chat.

bevarre

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

VERY GOOD APP. I tried "add to cart booster" prior to this app and I must say..THIS "buy me sticky buy button" is far much better than that! Customer service and so prompt and super speedy, they fixed my issues in just a few seconds. Literally like a genie in a pop-up! The"add to cart booster" takes forever (in comparison to this app) and I needed to email them back and forth, plus the fixes take longer. In the end, there was no genuine connection with their customer service as they keep missing my point and skipping some questions, that ain't worth my money/time. But this app- take my money.

FairyDays

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love it. Very helpful and the support is very responsive. They help me with every little problem that I have

MiA SFORD

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

je n'ai eu aucune difficulté à installer, facile à utiliser et l'équipe d'aide est super réactive ! jamais vu ! même pas 1h que j'ai installé et pour l'instant je suis très contente ! merci beaucoup la team support !

The BitCoins Gear Crib

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome support! I was struggling to change some settings and the support staff just pop out and volunteer to help me right away! Great Support! TQVM! :)

PassionGive

Best part is for a quick way to buy anywhere on any page. Easy to install, good customer support they will be quick to help. Haven't had any issue, good price!