Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Battle Beaver Customs

I didnt know support could be this good. I needed to mass delete products. Webchat had it done and built in less than 30 minutes. excited to see how much this will improve our site.

TRUVAL

A must have app, between custom-fields and Mr. Arigato for automation you have endless possibilities for customizing and automating so many processes.

I use Mr Arigato to auto tag as well as auto add products to collections when they meet a specific criteria - such automation saves tremendous time and also prevents mistakes!

I also needed to combine a bunch of fields into one, I asked Bonify support team and they were able to quickly guide me on how to do what I need quickly - THE SUPPORT IS OUTSTANDING

A highly recommend and I don’t usually highly recommend so they really deserve it. Keep up the great work guys.

Lyxdesign.se

Helped me out with a couple of automations that saves me time. Quick and helpful support. I can recommend! Thanks

Pop

I came from Zapier, and I was quickly impressed. Having the ability to run instant automation is really key, especially for us since we are an on-demand service provider. Support took minutes, and not the hours that I was expecting. I'm now taking a look at their other apps based on the quality of the Arigato app.

ERA Moto Co.

Nice work with this app! I'd been wrestling with Zapier for ages, trying to get it to port orders' line times from Shopify to Trello, but I was up and running in a matter of minutes with your app. Thanks for making it. It's very much appreciated!

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! We've worked very hard to make the app more flexible and than Zapier. I'm glad you're finding it useful. :)

THE HYV

Very timely and helpful support, great UI! Love the workflow library too -- we didn't realize all the things the app could do until we saw that! Fantastic app.

Mirai Jewelry

I used this app to automate follow up SMS on pending manual payments, which is not available on other SMS app. Their support is very responsive and they immediately resolved the problems that I encountered.

Mustard Sneakers

Great app to help save time by streamlining your workflow. Support is very helpful and responsive. Hats off to the team!

PopMount Inc

We're using the app to automatically tag orders with a custom attribute that we've added in the back-end in order to help us do order searches (an attribute we would not have otherwise been able to search) by that data. John Carbone from the Arigato team has been really helpful and quick to assist. Highly recommend!

Rasa

I asked the team for a custom workflow and within 24 hours (wasn't even a customer yet) they whipped it up. Upon importing the new workflow to our shopify store, it was all set up! This automation is saving us huge time and money and with Arigato it's been easy and smooth. Their support team is available and responds inside of a business day. Great app so far, and stellar customer service! They also walked me through a fairly sophistication notification set up. I had a chat open with their staff for a good 45 minutes and they were there throughout, stayed super on top of it, and were very patient with me (not the savviest tech-wise). Highly recommend them!