Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation | Reviews

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Paragon Sight & Sound

Wonderful app! Awesome support team! This app makes automating many different processes a snap! Highly recommended!

Jaspertronics.com

We integrated this app to manage follow up emails for our customer base - that alone is the value of the product. It offers so much more that we will put to use as well. A truly smart integration allowing for much more control of the processes you can perform within Shopify.

Dura-Lite USA

Occasionally we come across an App or piece of development work that is truly amazing. This App falls into that category. You need to try it to see it's power. It certainly solved a lot of problems for us.

Out Of Marbles

I was using zapier before, but it costs more that this tool. Also this tool is more oriented towards shopify, which I need... I was using zapier only to automate shopify before, so it makes sense to switch to agrigato. Another good thing is that I can fulfil orders automatically now. I have lots of digital orders(buyers get instant download link), but some physical ones also, and before I had to manually fulfil digital ones so they wouldn't clutter my orders page, but I had to be careful to not mistakenly fulfil physical order, until it was time to do so. This app fixes that.

ESSDACK Marketplace

I'm new to Shopify, and the developer for the Bonify Apps have been a tremendous help. We don't have a web developer on staff, and this team has helped me with some advanced problems. This automation app is a must have for any store that needs custom fields and automatic triggers/actions. Thanks!

Displays4Sale

I came across this app while looking for help on automating some common tasks we perform. There are so many combinations of workflows (either pre-built) or custom ones you can make on your own. This app will save us a tremendous amount of time and we should benefit with increased revenue from our stores. The customer service team has been wonderful. They have provided quick, insightful responses. They have helped me create workflows when I was first getting started and provided suggestions on how to create other workflows. This has been a wonderful experience so far.

Pueblo Chile & Frijoles Festival Shop

This app is AMAZING! We had a unique situation to run a festival with multiple vendors and a single curbside pickup location. This app let us email and text our vendors based on a customer's selected pickup time. Vendors are able to see only the items they need to fulfill even if other vendors are part of the order. Thank you, thank you for such a great app.

itiswritten.shop

This app is amazing. I was looking for a way to email a specific message to customers after they purchased a specific item. It also put the data in a google sheet so that I can give access to coworkers who don't need access to Shopify. Great app, well worth the money.

Books Beyond Borders

The customer service team at arigator is just extremely helpful. This tool can practically automate a lot of your manual work! 10/10

Farmivore

Arigato Automation has been a game changer for us allowing us to automate things like a welcome email to new customers, a customer delivery details email, copy order comments to customer notes, add and remove tags from certain orders on a schedule. At this point, it's hard to imagine how we'd run our business without it. The amount of automation and filters available is incredible. Great support too, highly recommended.